Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Onhell said:
I loved the planet of the apes episode though. To this day that one cracks me up
That one was good. His sham marriage to Selma (or was it Patty?).

____no5 said:
what hobby what hobby what hobby ?

Creating new Buddhist Mantras, Buddhist Mantras, Buddhist Mantras....

@Albie, @ Albie, @Albie: I don't remember, I don't remember... I... don't... remember, member, member...
Burt Reynolds... B, B, B Under my Umbrella, ella, ella ella... hmm that's "she" in spanish, anish, anish, too, too, too

It was Selma. A Fish Called Selma saw her hitch up with Troy McClure and this helped McClure's career which help him land the Planet of the Apes gig. :D

Simpsons quote of the day, inspired by the bloke who's obsessed with Lauren Harris:

Stan Lee: Say, aren't you the guy who was stalking Lynda Carter?
Comic Book Guy: The term is "courting," thank you. The restraining order says "no-no," but her eyes say "yes-yes."

Simpsons quotes, eh?

Lisa : Well, don't push her.  Remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Homer's Brain: What does that mean?  Better say something or they'll think you're stupid.
Homer: Takes one to know one.
Homer's Brain: Swish!

Homer: All right, brain: I don't like you and you don't like me, but help me get through this and I'll go back to killing you with beer.
Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Lisa is training for a spelling bee...
Otto: Spell AC/DC!
Lisa: A C D C.
Otto: Wrong! You forgot the lightning bolt.

Mr. Burns: Smithers, I'll donate 1,000,000 dollars to the orphanage.... When pigs FLY!

Both: hahahaahahahahaha *pig flies by*

Smithers: Um... will you donate it sir?

Mr. Burns: No, it's not in our best interest.

Mr. Burns: Smithers! I have created the largest, fastest airplane, I call it the sproose Goose!

Smithers: Uh, that's a nice model sir.

Mr. Burns: Model?

in other words seasons 1-6, even though I think their greatest episode EVER (Frank Grimes!!!) was during their 8th season. After that they just get weird and the recent ones are flat out ridiculous with people acting out of character and having stupid resolutions (or none at all) to the problem(s) in the episode.

The Simpson used to be an animated situational comedy and it has become a stupid cartoon. I can see why the show still carries on strong as it is still funny and newer fans can't compare it to it's glory days (well thanks to the DVDS they might), but it is a different, less sophisticated humor...

Albie said:
Be sure that you do so one day, especially the the first few seasons.

yeah I will and I will for good

for the moment I have see three "half" episodes, the one I liked more was about some strikes in bowling where Homer became the hero of the day in his town

LOL I has down to the floor by the laughs when he started to sing "the end" -you see that episode ???

"Who Shot Mr Burns" is/are the best episode(s). Part 1 ended at the end of Season 6 and part 2 started season 7. But Grimey was a damn good episode as well, although "Homers Phobia" was good as well.

Albie said:
"Who Shot Mr Burns" is/are the best episode(s). Part 1 ended at the end of Season 6 and part 2 started season 7. But Grimey was a damn good episode as well, although "Homers Phobia" was good as well.
FRANK GRIMES!

stairway to heaven : 10/12/2007

Triste14.gif

Triste20.gif

Link doesn't work, he's a bum that gets high in the forests of Hyrule...

NO seriously, the link you provided doesn't work.

Back