Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

you lot must be bloody bored!!!!!! merry crimbo and a very drunken new year to you all!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We're not bored. We're having a lot of fun...

Neighter me...
Only when it goes down [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I didnt work, so I went to a cyber to connect to internet, only to enter the forums...

Another reply by me.

Um... We've completed the 1000 posts, so, why are you keeping writing here?!?.
Maybe, you should make a 2000 posts thread, so you'll have more fun then in 1000 posts.

because 1100 is the next hundred post... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And the record for this thread is 2,700 replies, and we're gonna break it! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Of course [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] !!!

Count on me!
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-edditalian+Jan 8 2004, 09:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(edditalian @ Jan 8 2004, 09:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ok. In the end, it doesn't even matter (ARGH Linkin Park sucks)

It's only [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] anyway [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Two true things:

1) Linking park sucks. TRUE!!
2) This is only [span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']SPAM![/span] [span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']TRUE![/span]

Ye man Rock n roll rules

Back