Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Saw Maiden in Cardiff 2 nights ago FUCKING AMAZING by far the best concert Ive ever been to. Got crushed, was 1 row away from the front for can I play with Madness, but I had to get out of there before I was killed. Great Atmosphere, And Janick fighting Eddie? Brilliant!

I'm sure you had a great night, the 14:th november i saw them in globem stockholm. I was in the first row all the consert! Right in front of Adrian and Dave.

BTW, welome to the board!

I still with [!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

post [!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] s in the [!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] topic! But you can post it here as well! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah I did. One of the best nights of my life. How many concerts have you been to? That was my first, but then I'm only 14, they didnt come to Wales for Brave New World and I can't stand Blaze.

Steve

mmm [!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So Sandman whats ur favourite album?

only 10 more posts till 1000!

[!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The dark side has rendered me completely motionless.

Just 5!
[!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

weeeeeeee [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It sure was! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back