Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The downstairs neighbours are back at it again, complaining about noise at night. I'm as quiet as possible when it's late but they claim to be disturbed by constant loud noise coming from above. Weirdos...

Jewish neighbours from the apartment below mine moved out and new tenants are renovating. I've been woken up by their drilling for the past 5 days, every time between 8 and 9am and they drill throughout all the day, can't even nap for too long :yawn:

In conclusion:
v9tQi1v.gif

Hm, quite a bad development wouldn't you say @The Flash ? Turkish academics now banned from leaving the country?

https://www.rt.com/news/352218-turkey-academics-ban-travel/

Erdogan is clearly using the coup attempt to attack anyone he sees as a nuisance. The fact that all this is so immediate, does strengthen the hypothesis that the entire thing was staged. I'm usually quite skeptical towards allegations of false flag operations, but if this isn't one, Erdogan isn't doing a lot to make it clear that it isn't one.

Erdogan is clearly using the coup attempt to attack anyone he sees as a nuisance. The fact that all this is so immediate, does strengthen the hypothesis that the entire thing was staged. I'm usually quite skeptical towards allegations of false flag operations, but if this isn't one, Erdogan isn't doing a lot to make it clear that it isn't one.

The last thing I'd want to do in life is to sound like an Erdoğan apologist but this isn't true at all.

Erdoğan and the government has been ongoing a major crackdown on Gülenists in governmental institutions and other powerful positions for a while now. They have basically an entire list that covers just about every Gülenist there is. -Which shouldn't be surprise, because they're the ones that put Gülenists in those positions when they were allied together- Laying off civil servants from their jobs, forcing every dean and department president at unis to do a purge would probably be too radical of a move, even for Erdoğan. What is going is that the coup attempt gave them an incentive to be even harsher in their purges.

The arrests and lay offs might look out of nowhere for an outsider, but it hardly is for someone who's been following the conflict between Erdoğan and Gülen closely. According to reports so far, there's been nobody aside from a Gülenist affiliation that's been arrested or let go. -Erdoğan and AKP aren't really targeting anyone else anyway, their speeches have strictly been anti-Gülenist and not anti-opposition. The bans are more of a precautionary measure, to make sure Gülenists don't flee the country. -They have done so in the past, on the day of the coup 8 pro-coup officials fled to Greece, for example-

The nature of the coup attempt has very little to suggest that this was a false flag. I highly doubt Erdoğan would bomb the Parliament with not one but two of his ministers inside. It's probably more like the National Intelligence Service finding out that a coup attempt was supposed to happen, informing the officials to go into defense mode and the government having some time to prepare for the aftermath.

-----

Also worthy of adding: After the coup there has been a strong sense of solidarity in the Parliament. There hadn't been a single case where all parties of the parliament came together as one, until this one. The coup has been condemned unanimously by Islamist AKP, social democratic CHP, ultra-nationalist MHP and pro-Kurdish HDP. There has really been no opposition to the crackdown on Gülenists, either.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of this. As you mention, those purges might seem very much out of the blue - to an outsider. But with the information you provided taken into account, the false flag hypothesis looks far less likely.

I will add this though

According to reports so far, there's been nobody aside from a Gülenist affiliation that's been arrested or let go. -Erdoğan and AKP aren't really targeting anyone else anyway, their speeches have strictly been anti-Gülenist and not anti-opposition. .

While this is true so far, it might not be true in the long run. Gülenists are a direct threat -because so many of them worked right next to AKP people- so they're focusing on them, but they might extend the purge to non-Gülenists after the initial threat is over. The Erdoğan way of doing things is to capitalize on any event to alienate the opposition. And that's concerning.

NASA faked the moon landing! Am I Travis for even slightly believing that? Like 0,05% believing that?

No, I am not Travis. I am...
???
Maybe Stardust?
Alright, alright. I'm Stardust!
The Earth is also flat and the Sun & Moon are the same size and the same distance from Earth.

3 month state of emergency declared in Turkey.

I'll zip my mouth on political issues for a while.

Last edited:
Back