Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I immediately thought of South Park as well. The voice sounds really familiar.

Hopefully those thieving bastards leave you alone and get what they deserve, Perun. Have you thought about playing very scary black metal to drive them away?

That depends what you mean with that. Quantity of listenings? Quality, in form of being still very enthousiastic about it?
Amounts or substance of posts about it?

Number of people viewing the forum is down considerably, yes, and there's a lot less posting in TBOS-specific threads. There were often 80-100 people viewing the forum in the buildup to the album release and just after it was released. It's probably still higher than it was this time last year, though.

That's only natural though. All the buildup and hype and then the event comes and goes...and the excitement just slowly dwindles from there. We've got a lot of new regulars though - which is very cool! :)

There's been another break-in attempt in my house earlier today. The locks to the basement door and the door to another flat here have been badly damaged.

The good news, I guess, is that I'm not the target. House management and police are investigating, but there's no hope that they'll find the person.
DAMN again Per! I sure hope and pray that you NEVER EVER become a target!

Was involved in a traffic accident today. Some dumb woman committed a lane change violation and hit the minibus I was travelling in on its side. Nothing too serious but I had to switch vehicles and I thankfully wasn't late for the exam I had.

A long haired Asian guy with a twirled moustache is a grotesque sight.

Just jumping to the end of this thread. Two more days off work due to the ankle. I might have spent most of it playing Fallout 4.....

The guy/girl upstairs has been playing flute for the last 2 hours. Non stop. Now, I play instruments at home myself so I don't want to judge him too much but he fucking sucks man. That's making it unbearable.

Back