Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Over the last few weeks, I upped my meals and portions significantly in order to gain weight. Result?

Dropped from 65 kg to 64 kg / 143 pounds to 141 pounds :censored:

Over the last few weeks, I upped my meals and portions significantly in order to gain weight. Result?

Dropped from 65 kg to 64 kg / 143 pounds to 141 pounds :censored:
Your metabolism increased to compensate. Do you hit the gym at all?

I sleep walked like the day before yesterday. Woke up standing in my livingroom :eek: Been a long time since I've done that (I hope...I can't really know how much I sleep walk if I just sleep walk back to bed and then wake up like normal in the morning :p)

Speaking of bad sleep, I spent the night on an inflatable mattress which had a small hole in it. I woke up feeling uncomfortable, a thin layer of airless mattress separating me from the cold hard floor.

The problem remains, sadly. Something's really f'in with Chrome. Still, the programs discovered some bad files and got rid of them. It's good enough for now.

I remember when this computer got a nasty virus while I was working on my PhD. The moment I realized it was a virus, I shouted so loudly the Indian guy with whom I shared office must've thought I'd gone insane.

Virus-makers should be sent to forced labour camps.

I was up for 23 hours yesterday, had 7 hours of sleep, worked today and for some reason, I can't remember when I last was this exhausted.

Back