Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

11813428_1031569666860994_8640277608283633603_n.jpg

Thanks again, everybody!

I'm not sure what a MA dissertation is, but it sounds like a pretty great thing! So congrats to you Perun!

It's the paper you hand in at the end of your MA studies.

May your sleep be sound in the wake of much overworkedness.

Thanks. Tragically, this is only where the fun begins... orals are coming up in late August or sometime in September, and I have to prepare for those, and I have an exposé to write and a PhD scholarship to apply for...

Turns out I might be going to Berlin in about two weeks. @Perun I don't want to disturb you in this laborious hour but could you recommend something a group of 5-6 17-year olds can do in the city?

Phew, I say fuck this week.

Started out with 25 straight hours of switch/router replacement over the weekend, and finishing last night with a late night core router swap out at our data center. I'm at almost 50 hours on the week and 3 days till the weekend.

And I haven't had a single Beer since Friday. :/

But... I do love my job! :)

I can't actually remember the last meal I had. Such is the nature of Wednesday's work deadlines. Blue somethingorother.

I'm going to phone for a takeaway and reach for the beer instead. I may be in Chat later.

It was fun! We re-patched every single patch panel to switch and updated the mapping as we went. We also added a ton of new VLANs for this project, so we could keep things even more separated.

Back