Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Agree with LC here. I love the idea but Facebook is a terrible media for this kind of content. I would prefer even just listening to a audio podcast of your album discussions :)

The 80s just were better. Here's proof:

These movies all in the summer of 1982....:cool:

All these films are classics, but I watched Poltergeist the other week and... eh, it really didn't age well. I thought it was scary when I was a kid, but it seemed pretty ridiculous to me this time around.

Star Trek II on the other hand... I still think it's one of the best films ever.

I haven't seen Poltergeist in maybe...15 years, I need to re-watch it.

But it's scary how shit Hollywood is today. Compare those movies to what we get today. Re-makes, re-vamps of classic franchises... chick flicks and fucking Ant-man and other superhero movies with no plot that spends thousands on CGI.

fucking Ant-man and other superhero movies with no plot that spends thousands on CGI.
88125-Clint-Eastwood-angry-gif-Gran-blrP.gif

Getting my AKG C414 XLII microphone on Thursday. Wish I could afford a Neumann U87, but the AKG is very capable at half the Neumann price. And especially for a hobby.

I could do some serious voice over work at home with that mic and my very treated room. Now I just need a different set of vocal cords. :p

Last edited:
Back