Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm trying to throw stuff out but I can't because the binmen haven't come round to empty the one I need to put stuff in.

I'm trying to pack but I can't because the clothes I put in the washing machine aren't dry yet.

#stress

Although Wasted's current slogan cheered me up a bit.

Janick Gers does too I think. Lots of players play in drop D. Eddie Van Halen, David Gilmour (parts of Another Brick in the Wall part 1), John Petrucci. It's a really cool tuning. It extends the range of the guitar and makes chords easier. I don't think it's a nu-metal thing though. Those bands go even lower I think.

A lot of bands go lower, definitely not a Nu-Metal thing but going lower than standard might be most typical of that genre. Hell, Amon Amarth mostly plays in B!

I thought Wasted was joking when he mentioned a 'drop d' and didn't bother explaining it. :P

Slash and his band just played title track to new album (World on Fire) on Howard Stern show this morning. Really, really good. Even at 8:00 in the morning, they were really tight, sounded great.

It's not 666 as there are only 649 rooms in that complex. :P

I never say the hashtags turn blue, but we only use hashtags ironically here anyway.

Back