forcefv7.gif

I know you want to.

so you had an outspiration*

[*]=when the spirit goes out instead of coming inside
--------

(what a f**ked up weather today)

1853850-Rain_in_Paris_doesnt_make_it_any_less_beautiful-Paris.jpg

Albie said:
I too remember that, but not as fondly as I remember the return fixture.

WOW  :yey:  I was ignoring that one .... :D

well, I have to leave now, returning at about 2 AM -with a beer, just to wonder why I'm here

in the meanwhile....
post like hell    :D

Natalie said:
Has anyone ever been to hell?

I dreamt I did once, and a few years later I read a book about this guys near death experiences and he visited hell, purgatory, and heaven, before being revived. Strange how his description of hell was amost exactly what I had seen in my dream. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

VodaWolph said:
I dreamt I did once, and a few years later I read a book about this guys near death experiences and he visited hell, purgatory, and heaven, before being revived. Strange how his description of hell was amost exactly what I had seen in my dream. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

:ninja:

VodaWolph said:
I've had strange dreams about dying - which scared the living crap out of me because I had the idea that if you die in a dream, you are soon to die in life - until some dream analyser suggested that Death in a dream means birth or new beginning. This made even less sense to me.

But I have not dreamt like this in a long while......

Back