Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Vince Neil sounding fairly good live. Who would've thought? Found it yesterday, and was kinda confounded.

Justin Bieber Visits Japan’s Yasukuni War Shrine
The pop star’s visit was highly controversial and won him criticism from China’s Foreign Ministry.

Global pop star Justin Bieber has sparked controversy in Asia after he uploaded photos of his visit to Japan’s controversial war shrine.

During a visit to Tokyo with his mother on Wednesday, Justin Bieber posted photos of himself at Japan’s controversial Yasukuni Shrine on his Instragram account, sparking outrage in some Asian countries.

As outrage spread across social media sites in China and South Korea, China’s Foreign Ministry took the unusual step of directly addressing the issue. “I don’t know the political stance of this Canadian singer, but China’s view on Japanese leaders visiting the Yasukuni Shrine is clear and consistent,” a spokesperson with the Foreign Ministry said, South China Morning Post reported. He added: “I hope this singer can learn more about the history of Japanese militarism, and the wrongful historical and militaristic views promoted by the shrine after the visit.”

::) It's a major tourist attraction. If Bieber can spark controversy by going there, he's ridiculously overrated.

This week's episode of Cosmos was beautiful, dedicated to the story of Clair Patterson, who both dated the Earth accurately and convinced the world that leaded gasoline is bad.
As someone who is actually old enough to have seen the original, with Carl Sagan, which I watched as a kid with my dad, I am underwhelmed by the new guy. That said, I am forcing my kids to watch this one. They really like it. It's important that people know this stuff.
I fucked up my ankle.
Sucks. Like, needs surgery fucked up? Or just stay off it for a while? I still play basketball, and live in fear of the Achilles injury. See above -- I'm old. Fortunately, I don't move very quickly any more, maybe that explains why no major leg injuries.
That calls for playing some Dio. NP: Live at Donington 1987.
Has anyone heard the new tribute album? Reviews? If in another thread, my apologies.

Last edited:
Back