Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Now I can't help but imagining Blackie running through the flat buzzing loudly.

Actually, I'm more worried I can't find anything to squat him with.

I made a Manowar compilation on my iPhone to feel all manly and powerful when I go to the gym....:p

Here it is:

01 Call To Arms
02 Hail And Kill
03 Dark Avenger
04 Mountains
05 Black Wind, Fire And Steel
06 The Power of Thy Sword
07 Kill With Power
08 Guyana (Cult of The Damned)
09 The Power
10 Revelation (Death's Angel)
11 Thor (The Powerhead)
12 King of Kings
13 Bridge of Death
14 Battle Hymns

Just a few mins away from being 90 mins in total.

What say ye??

nojWx.gif

img4.jpg

So I'm listening to the guitars from Wasted Years and realizing that at no point do I actually listen to the music when someone's singing.

It varies in my case. Sometimes I listen to the vocals, sometimes to one of the other instrumental tracks. I find it very difficult to pay equal attention to everything at the same time.

Also, here's two leopard cubs from the Berlin zoo:

2-format35.jpg

So I'm listening to the guitars from Wasted Years and realizing that at no point do I actually listen to the music when someone's singing.

The important thing is that even if you aren't listening specifically, the differences from 1 piece of music to the next are still very noticeable and have a massive affect on how good you determine the song to be. In general I manage to listen to both I think, or that I concentrate on the music and the vocal just gets picked up automatically, as long as the words are clear.

Wasted Years is certainly a song that when I went to play on guitar I thought "huh didn't realise the verse guitar was like that", some songs are just easier to pick up than others.

Back