Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have dark brown hair, brownish hazel eyes and white skin. Yeah, nothing to write home about. I don't burn that easily despite being pretty white. I'm allergic to sun, though.

Hm. What was this a reply to? I understand you are talking about Bjørndalen, but I haven't posted anything about him for days ...?
It was not a reply. What's so confusing about a post that has your tag in it? :)

I am just addressing you with some trivia and was wondering if you were aware of it. I am only hearing in the media that Bjørndalen has beaten Daehlie's record and had to find out myself that Daehlie still had more individual golden Olympic medals. When you look at their 8 golden medals, from these Bjørndalen had 3 relays and Daehlie 2.

Last edited:
The catch with taking time off: you realise you actually have a lot of stuff to do that you've been putting off for weeks. Damn.

It was not a reply. What's so confusing about a post that has your tag in it? :)

I am just addressing you with some trivia and was wondering if you were aware of it. I am only hearing in the media that Bjørndalen has beaten Daehlie's record and had to find out myself that Daehlie still had more individual golden Olympic medals. When you look at their 8 golden medals, from these Bjørndalen had 3 relays and Daehlie 2.

Of course I'm aware of this, I'm a sports geek :D I see the point, but on the other hand: Both were crucial in winning those relays. Take either of them out and replace them with the 5th best in the team, and Norway would probably not win any of those relays. So I don't think it makes much of a difference, really.

What was confusing was that your comment seemed intent to correct something, when nothing had been said (by me). No big deal.

Back