Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Great minds think alike.

Haha, thanks. Me and a classmate say the same thing occasionally when such a situation occurs.

Morning all. Seems pretty bright out there, & dry.

Been the exact opposite here this week but I like it. Good because on a sunny day I would feel bad not going out three days in a row :D. This weather rules when watching out the window, there's something magical about grey skies and autumnal tones. Plus, rainy weather makes for a milder temperature.

Yeh, I have no problem, at all, working when it's miserable outside; although it's a bit more annoying if you're off & it's constantly pissing with rain. I love the nights getting darker too; brings a feeling of excited expectancy...

How did you guess? ;) That was originally my job, but now we act as reporters for the whole news group regionally, so we're expected to drop everything and run if someone else wants something done for the web.

Going to go walk this morning .. I have been doing about 7 1/2 miles a day ... going to get that done in one shot today so I can be back in time for football .. and that is about how far it is to the best local donut place.

Wizard - very rarely because there's nothing much in the area I cover. I get the odd band interview, but if we do reviews it tends to be theatre productions which run for a few days.

Moon Child - you're working on Sundays now too? That sucks.

I just got back from 1 ½ hours at the gym! Feeling refreshed after a little bit to eat. Also raining outside here but I'll be inside the rest of the day really :D

Back