Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Have you been under a lot of stress?
Kinda. Had some uni problems which were finally resolved today. But also had a terrible tootache for the past few days...

I finally decided to visit the doctor. I called to see if my doctor is there today, and they told me I could go to another doctor cause she's busy. Too bad they all finish their shift 2 hours earlier than normal - in 20 minutes. No way I could get there in time. <.<

It almost sounds like a panic attack to me. I had a similar thing happen when my husband and I were planning our wedding 2 years ago. It came on all of a sudden and I was scared something was really wrong or like I might be having a heart attack. I just laid down to try and calm myself down. Eventually it went away. I would still see a doctor though, just in case.

Have you had too much coffee today, Prowler? Taken any medication for the toothache? Do you feel dizzy?

Oh, yeah, coffee could do it. Low blood sugar? Drink some water, sit down and try to relax....read a book or listen to some easy music.

Coincidentally, I had the same thing happen to me about 3 weeks ago - the day when the uni problem started. And I get it again when it's finally resolved, fuck logic.

Currently deciding whether to take some aspirine or some other stuff to calm me down.

So, I have to create encryption passwords for users on laptops. I think I'm going to start making passwords based on Maiden songs :)

Another job that I can apply for just came up. That's four jobs across two companies I'm looking at now. Two have a November 3rd deadline and the other two have November 9th deadline. And I got an e-mail this morning from the first place I applied to saying that my application will not be considered any further. Which I'm not too bothered about as I didn't think I had enough experience anyway, and they said they'd keep my details on record in case anything else comes up. At least they actually replied to me!

And by the way, I'm at 300 likes now. Thanks people! :shred:

Coincidentally, I had the same thing happen to me about 3 weeks ago - the day when the uni problem started. And I get it again when it's finally resolved, fuck logic.

Currently deciding whether to take some aspirine or some other stuff to calm me down.

Try to relax. Concentrating on it would make it worse. I remember one time I measured my heart rate at 120 bpm, got very worried, started to check it every 5 minutes and it went up to 150 bpm before I rushed to a doctor.

Perhaps if I post those Matt Barlow nudes I might get a few more from someone...
:nonono:

I measured my blood pressure and it's 112/62. Took two different pills and after a while it's all under control. Still hurts a bit, but it's tolerable now. Definitely gonna visit a cardiologist soon.

Oh heck, hope you're okay, NP. It is best to get it checked out, but most of those symptoms do sound like an intense anxiety attack.

Matt Barlow nudes??? :eek: I don't want to know, okay?

Back