Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Next time I'm going to be well prepared to travel, I can't rely on work to give me time off for whichever show is the nearest.

Next go around, I am going to shoot for seeing 1 or 2 shows near home. The seems to play Dallas, Houston, either San Antonio or Austin every tour. I'll shoot for seeing 2 of those 3 and try to travel for one other.

Seeing them in Gdansk this summer worked out nicely being able to see Maiden but work it in with a vacation to a region I have wanted to see. Next tour, I am almost certainly going to catch a show somewhere in Europe.

I would like to try to see them in South America once as well, they seem like energetic and fun crowds.

Next tour, I'll definitely be keeping a hawks eye out for shows close to me and I will be jumping on it so quick. I'm not missing an opportunity to see them.

Yeah, his chin knocked me out while he was tap dancing away.
You weren't the only one involved in a bit of a scuffle! [see O2 thread for details] Perhaps Bruce started it all off with his chin!

I only found out he was there yesterday afternoon when my friend, who I'd met up with when I arrived in London so that she could show me around as I'd never been before, texted me to say that she'd read about him being at the show. I'd have loved a bit of "Nice to see you, to see you...", "Higher, lower! and "You don't get anything for a pair..." on Saturday.

I was waiting for some sleep when a very furious thunderstorm began. The sky was light more than it was dark. A few extremely loud booms once in a while. I think it was situated about 10 km from my home and it was awesome, also heavy rain at the same time. I wish it were like two hours earlier, I would've gone out and experienced the biggest storm of my life. Some photos and a video here: http://eestielu.delfi.ee/eesti/elu/...etorm-pakkus-vagevat-vaatepilti.d?id=66561940

---

Stupid brain/heart makes me miss a person I shouldn't miss at all.

I expect the defense would plead insanity. Then Jack would freak out.

One of the reasons I watch the newsroom is to see Sam Waterston.

He would plead battered husband syndrome. Dr. Skoda would meet with him and call the defense bunk and then Jack would freak out and come up with some convoluted legal theory to up the charges.

Lenny was the best. It is too bad the show got cancelled, I thought the cast they had the last season or two and the writing were quite good after a few years of floundering.

Back