Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have done that before, but usually try to go somewhere, even if it is close. It is nice leaving the house as well (unless there is some house project I need time for).

That's great Wasted! Did your ride into the sunset on your color TV set? Or did you simply "ride on"?

Oh, my mom fried some chicken breasts and normally white meat is too dry for me and I have to dip it in something, but this stuff turned out amazingly moist.

QlQP27Y.jpg

Ha! I actually did ride into the sunset, until I hit the river, then followed the river road.

As to white meat-- wow, dude... I dunno how you are cooking it, but I get some boneless/skinless chicken breasts from the local grocery store, then grill them and they are super moist! Some of the best stuff I like to eat! Turn the grill nice and hot, to get the steel really hot, then turn it down to low. Sear the chicken and only cook for about 6-8 minutes a side. Also, a marinade can be nice.

Well no. But I'm puzzled as to how that would actually be possible...the only scenario I can think of is where his sister had a sex change.

I know right? Oh, another option could be that CI was once in a sorority and met this girl there and so they were sisters in the sorority sense and then both of them had a sex change later and became boyfriends...

Back