Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well it is weekend after all so I think that's allowed Moon Child...;)

As for Raising Hell, I remember sneaking out of my bedroom at like three o' clock in the night to watch and record it on the VCR in my parents living room when it aired here :)

It's extremely 90s cheese, but still a fun watch. The band has lots of fun with it but you can definitely tell that Bruce has had enough of big Eddies and Iron Maiden :D it's just so obvious he doesn't wanna be there anymore...Which kinda kills the show a bit for me. I don't wanna watch a guy perform who is just half assing the songs with a blank stare most of the time...The band plays fantastic though...

Mine was looking like a lazy saturday too until I got woken up early. I wanna go back to bed :(

Well it is weekend after all so I think that's allowed Moon Child...;)
True true but I like to do things too. We'll be going out later this evening so that will make up for the laziness during the day. :D

I'm actually surprised I got up when I did this morning because I ended up staying up till close to 4 am. :blink:

Blast from the past! I know what I'm doing the next hour :)

You hit me right into the nostalgia-zone. I used to watch it over and over. Fun fact: my mother was the one who translated it into Estonian :D.

Bought a new amplifier today. It's like playing a whole new instrument. The old 2-watt Cube is NOTHING compared to the new Blackstar, feels so epic.

Outrageous behavior there. What did you do that for? :eek:
I was pretty hyped for watching Download 2013 on VH1 Classic so when that was over, I decided to watch some Maiden concerts. I started watching LAD and at about Rime, I fell asleep around the slow middle part then woke back up at Run to the Hills and watched till the end. Then I put on Maiden England and I wasn't tired enough to go to bed yet so there you go. All because I took that power nap.

I was pretty hyped for watching Download 2013 on VH1 Classic so when that was over, I decided to watch some Maiden concerts. I started watching LAD and at about Rime, I fell asleep around the slow middle part then woke back up at Run to the Hills and watched till the end. Then I put on Maiden England and I wasn't tired enough to go to bed yet so there you go. All because I took that power nap.

Was there any new segments from Download on the VH1 program?

By the star dogged moon...

The band has lots of fun with it but you can definitely tell that Bruce has had enough of big Eddies and Iron Maiden :D it's just so obvious he doesn't wanna be there anymore...Which kinda kills the show a bit for me. I don't wanna watch a guy perform who is just half assing the songs with a blank stare most of the time...The band plays fantastic though...
I read this and I was like: WTF MAN :mad:
Then I realised you were talking about Raising Hell - at first I thought you were talking about the Download footage :D

1013165_503656516382040_413852780_n.png

I read this and I was like: WTF MAN :mad:
Then I realised you were talking about Raising Hell - at first I thought you were talking about the Download footage :D

Haha nawww!

Quite on the contrary that Trooper footage from Download is the most fired up i can remember seeing Maiden in quite a while! Don't know if it's just the clips or what but they all seem totally into it :)

Back