Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yea :(

Wasn't too bad. Maiden was awesome, of course. They didn't show any of my favorite bands that were there, but I wasn't really expecting them to anyway. Twas a fun 2 hours.

Maiden was fantastic! And some of what I saw was also good except for the things that sucked. Would have been nice if they had more variety. Indeed it was a fun 2 hours! :D

Now to figure out what I'm going to do the rest of the night.

I just watched that a few weeks ago. Might give Raising Hell a watch this weekend. I have not seen it in a long time

I saw Raising Hell for the first time a few months ago when I was having a Maiden DVD marathon leading up to the release of Maiden England. Had been sitting on my shelf collecting dust for over a year.

I could go without seeing it again.

I do not watch it often, I used to have it on VHS and got the DVD a while ago. It is decent if you just watch the songs.

I do not watch it often, I used to have it on VHS and got the DVD a while ago. It is decent if you just watch the songs.
I dunno, it wasn't even the magic that bothered me. It was just a lifeless performance filled with a lot of weird tension. Setlist was kinda generic too. I think A Real Live Dead One represents the era slightly better.

Yeah, the tension makes it interesting to me ... the magic did not bother me, but once you have seen it once .. I am not sure it really needs to be seen again (Except maybe the end)

Back