Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

According to the Norwegian source he was one of those who received Breivik's "manifesto" personally but it also says that he had criticized Breivik for killing Norwegians and being a Jewish marionette.

He sympathizes with Breivik's idea that Muslims are taking over Europe. However, he thinks Breivik is in the wrong for not blaming the Jews for this.

He might be as skilled a musician he likes. He is still a despicable man. And a complete nutcase. Hope the French lock him up for a good many years more.

If you are unsure whether he is a lunatic, read his own words, from the 24th of July 2011 (yes, two days after the massacre).

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe01.shtml

That's it yeah.

He is quoted as saying that "civil war, race war and extreme nationalism is the only solution. Nothing but a new ice age can stop the immigration from Asia and Africa.."

:confused:

That must be it. :D

edit: Or wait. Maybe they are hand sown by Kanye? That's the least I'd expect for 120 bucks white t-shirt.

Bullshit, the prescription is drinking shitloads of beer at an Iron Maiden gig, with Nicko playing excessive cowbell.

John Cleese has something to tell you, at 1:44:

Frickin annoying. Doesn't work to get it to start playing at said spot when it's embedded. O_o

I'd like to see Nicko get a little bit more creative with that cowbell in Can I Play With Madness. Maybe throw in some calypso-style rhythms or a few Afro Cuban patterns...

Sitting outside in shorts and t-shirts during a Stockholm night, drinking? Destroying our vocal cords at a heavy metal gig? Travelling by plane? All of them? Yes, all of them.

How ironic that I shall be ailing away just after I became captain of a Viking ship.

Back