Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No, that's not why he left.
The band had to gather in January 1990 to start writing songs for the new album, allowing several weeks for that - like they had done with the previous albums. However, when that happened, Steve suddenly sped things up, saying that the songs should be ready in a very short period, while Adrian wanted more time to work on the songs. He had many ideas but they were not polished enough, so he asked Steve for more time. For some reason, Steve refused to give him more time and questioned his commitment to the band. (Adrian's own explanation was that Silver and Gold somehow sent the wrong signal to the band, making them think he wasn't up for metal anymore.) Then Steve asked him is he was 100% into what the band was doing and when Adrian could not give him a straight answer, Steve told him he was out. That's it.

Really :eek: Adrian himself has been covering up the real reason for his departure many times in interviews then. Always citing the reason to being burned out from the non stop activities of Maiden and their touring machine in the 80s . Do you remember what the official bio says about this? (I haven't read it in ages) or if it says anything at all?

I'm back. Shit weather! but I did today's good deed. Went back and held the door to the pharmacy for a lady with a baby carriage whom I saw was struggling to get inside :p

So Adrian was sucked?? I always thought he left :blink:

*Sacked* dude, sacked. Big difference :D

It depends entirely on how you read it though. Why did Adrian hesitate to let Steve know he was 100% into it? If you look at it like that Adrian sacked himself...We all know Steve needs 100% dedication from everyone, the band was probably at their highest, maybe at the peak at that time, having just headlined Donington and what not...

Yes in deed :D

In other news, the deck modulus is calculated by dividing the moment of inertia by the following distance provided this is greater than the distance to the deck line at side: yL= y(0.9+2x/B)

where y: distance from neutral axis to top of continuous strength member..

FUCK.

This is exactly how I feel:

Unfortunately there are no Germans to wake me up from this nightmare :(

Dafuq did I just read...

54608310150756601911237.jpg

My daughter made this in kindergarten today. This is Bruce, with his mike and he's got Eddie on his t-shirt. :D Why Eddie has more hair than Bruce is a mystery, but that's artistic vision, I suppose.

530737_10151280831459370_1521812938_n.jpg
I love this! You have the coolest daughter. Probably because she has an awesome mom. :D

Whoops. I see, clash of titans. Try not to put hate inside you though. He's done anything bad to you??

He tells everyone's secrets to everyone that doesn't need to know, he's bad influence to gals (gets them smoking cigarettes and weed, drinking etc, the girls follow him because he looks like a god to them), he acts nice sometimes but usually feels like he is dominant, calls you stuff and talks with you angrily. He calls me a hypocrite although he is the embodiment of hypocrisy. He lies, he starts listening to music that I listen to, for example Iron Maiden and then pretty much says that I have shit taste because I like The X Factor and the only 90s album he likes is Fear of the Dark.

There's definitely something else.

Back