Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Well, since I'm 'mature' by most counts (I'm 31),
and my GF is 29,
maybe it's safe to say that I like my mature GF, at least. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Up The Fender Precisions! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

FYI am (26), therefore i like older chicks 40s, 50s......u know ancient ones!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

UP THE IRONS!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

any girls available for me out there, am once again single i need a companion!!! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hmm.....lots of pink stuff there i guess hehehe [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah, more than ya can handle.
1000's of babes, just waiting to party on weekends.
And half of em ain't got boyfriends.
It's Heaven for us guys.

But that life is over for me.

sure u r absolutely right mate, but this life is over for me too!!! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

just work and work and work..............

Don't worry, mate. Half of the f'kin world consists of women.
Keep looking. They're there. Smile and be happy and one woman will find you.

lets hope so mate!! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Edenbeast+Apr 22 2003, 12:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Edenbeast @ Apr 22 2003, 12:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] FYI am (26), therefore i like older chicks 40s, 50s......u know ancient ones!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Sick, Mate!
that's a lady like 30 years older that me! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+Apr 22 2003, 01:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ Apr 22 2003, 01:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hint:

University = Babe Heaven [/quote]
True! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I get to prve it every day.
But I think it would be more accurate to say:
University = Guys Heaven
You know, there's beer, girls, and you go and see the champions league matches down in the pub, that's half a block away!!! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
If that's not heaven, then what is??

Ah.....yeah, that's another way of looking at it. But equally true.
I just wish I wasn't the only one with a fanatic interest in F1, here around.

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] F1 rules!! Shame what happened to Montoya at Imola, with the pitstops and all.
What drivers do you like?

[!--QuoteBegin-Sebastian+Apr 22 2003, 06:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Sebastian @ Apr 22 2003, 06:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] F1 rules!! Shame what happened to Montoya at Imola, with the pitstops and all.
What drivers do you like? [/quote]
On this season, it seems like Montoya and Barichello are prone for bad luck. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
In 1996 somebody told me that I was a look-a-like to David Coulthard.
So I got interested in McLaren and really enjoyed the Häkkinen - Coulthard team.
Häkkinen could just...drive the shit out the car. And I really like Coulthard and his driving, although he's a bit "emotional" in his driving. I honestly feel sorry for Villeneuve. He's such a great driver, but the BAR team car ain't just good enough. He really kicked Schumi's ass in 1997. Hate Ferrari. [!--emo&:P--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What drivers do you like?

Really liked Hakkinen, you know the way that man won the races?? When he was on his day it would be Pole, fastest lap, and flag to flag win with a one minute gap over second place. Villeneuve, The great wasted talent of the last five years, Barrichello, good driver, bad luck, Alonso and Webber are very surprising this year, But the driver I like the most is [span style=\'font-family:Times\']Juan Pablo Montoya[/span]. He is fast, talented (the best in F1 IMO) and he is my countryman. So that's why I like him so much. Have you ever seen the races between Prost and Senna?

I remember the first F1 race that i wathced was when Senna crashed back in 1994 [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The first I saw was Melbourne 1997, won by Coulthard. I've seen the Senna - Prost races through a F1 aficionado who has a bunch ofrecorded races. No refuelling back then!

I was 7 when I first watched an F1 race, in 1978. It was really exiting, I though. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Unfortunately, the Swedish driver Ronnie Petterson died a few races later, on Monza. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ha ha ha!
My sadness?
What do I have to be sad about?
I am the chosen one.
I have been chosen to be the leader of this Planet.
I'm gonna take this Planet back from you stupid people.
What I am supposed to be sad about?

Back