Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'd say you have 50% chance of getting into her pants.
You would, or you wouldn't.

I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing if you're successful after school tomorrow.:ok:

Thanks guys but I didn't want to do it on the first day of school, Thursday between 12:30-13:15 seems great (believe it or not I've thought about everything that could ruin the moment and this is what I got in the final, the class will be physical training on which she does nothing but just stay at the canteen with her friends), that'll be the time.

I actually had a chance to do it today, for 5 minutes we were left alone one on one. I went with a casual chat for this time. :D

Oh, no! Three more days of painful anticipation! :eek:
Just kidding. It's good that you're taking thing slowly.

Dammit Flash I waited all day for this. It better happen Thursday!

In other news, I got the results of my audition. Lead Alto in the second Big Band. Not bad.

Cheers, mate.

Well, about one month ago I had an unpleasant phone call with a good friend of mine, since the early nineties. This guy writes poems and in the period of 3 years we've recorded songs (which contain his work) and since the end of 2010 we had planned to release a CD. A year or longer ago, I think I mentioned this, here.

We were very far, only the artwork needed to be finished. And during that call we were disagreeing heavily on this topic. I was very surprised about the things he said (made me angry as well) and I responded in a way he did not like. Soon, after this phone call, he told me that he didn't want contact with me for about a month.

That month just passed. He called me a few hours ago. He told me straight away that he did not want any contact with me anymore. He was not interested in anything I wanted to say. I even tried to apologize in the beginning of the call but he didn't let me. It all comes across as very unforgiving, and I think this is taken out of proportions. It feels unfair. Not only the project is gone, the friendship as well it seems.

Perhaps this sounds vague (because I didn't exactly say what we disagreed on), but I can't phrase it much better now.

Thanks Travis. Much appreciated.

I should try to focus on other music now. And if he wishes contact again one day, I am open for it.

Back