Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Having huge breaks in listening to great records is a good strategy to keep their magic alive. Starblind is my favorite Maiden song of all time but I think I haven't listened to it for about four months or so.

By the way guys I'm just wondering, what do you think about my English ? The people around me seem to be fascinated with my English since our English lessons here in Turkey suck (that's not where I learned English anyway, I learned it on my own through computer games and watching football in English since I was a little kid :D) and I've never interacted with people in English until I joined this forum.

I've never seen a Turkish person who is able to speak English as fluently as I do around my age. Hell, I speak better English than the English teachers in my school. :p

If you never mentioned it, I'd think English is your native language.

So I just turned on the TV and figured that Milla Jovovich is bloody hot. I know I'm not telling anybody anything new here, but it's one of those things that needs to be said every once in a while.

Zepplin diverse and evolved.
Flash English good.
Jovovich bloody hot.
Nothing to debate here.

Your English is quite good, Flash. More important, how's things with your ladyfriend??

The same (apart from the thing I've talked about couple of posts before, we probably will end up in the same class in training center in addition to school which will mean that I'll see her all days of the week), the school will start on this Monday so expect some news. :D

Starting school in October is even more delightful :p
Actually, it's better than in September, but it still sucks :(

So I just turned on the TV and figured that Milla Jovovich is bloody hot. I know I'm not telling anybody anything new here, but it's one of those things that needs to be said every once in a while.

Damn straight, that is one smokin' woman!

I may need to watch Fifth Element again tonight.

Fuckin'-a, bubba. Saw her at a restaurant a few years ago (one of the nice things about living in LA), and she was gorgeous. I was also struck by how tall she was -- figures, she started as a model. I'd say almost 6 feet tall in heels.

Damn. Starting school mid September sounds delightful.

It really is. Most of the time we start between 10 and 20 September, sometimes we do between 1-10. The 1-10 feels awful, even though the summer holiday is long those extra days mean a lot. Probably because it helps you get out of the summer psychology.

I'm jealous. This year was the latest I've ever started school, August 28th. And even that felt too soon.

Fuckin'-a, bubba. Saw her at a restaurant a few years ago (one of the nice things about living in LA), and she was gorgeous. I was also struck by how tall she was -- figures, she started as a model. I'd say almost 6 feet tall in heels.

After reading this, I've been trying to think up a scenario where I meet her at the bar, chat her up and let my suave charm do the rest. But I doubt that anything other than a situation with me stuttering and being dragged out by security in the end would be realistic.

Back