Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Mosh said:
That's funny. Dream Theater went from Atlantic to Roadrunner too. Hopefully that means they will do special editions of the albums like they do with Dream Theater.

Also, Freddie Mercury's birthday today!  :hbd:
One of Queen's Wembley Stadium concerts is on Youtube today.

Yea, my birthday is coming up soon and I'm looking at the Johannes Kepler one or Issac Newton.

:lol:

I watched the series in original run as a kid, and remembered it as quite funny. They did a re-run couple years ago, and it was like biggest piece of shit ever  :D

Heh. I recall now that my mom wouldn't let me watch Married With Children when I did something bad, because it's a "bad influence". I was then forced to watch Cosby Show.
But nothing can be compared with pains of watching Dynasty and Santa Barbara.

Zare said:
I was then forced to watch Cosby Show.

:blink: That was mean! Cosby Show was one of the most pleasant series!

I was not allowed to watch The A-Team before my 10th or 12th or so, because there was shooting in it.
Instead I watched Dukes of Hazard and Knight Rider, which were a cool compensation.

Neither. It's when you open a comedic video and they feel the need to repeat exactly what's been said on the video. That said, I just read through the comments and I can only find a few with people mentioning if it's real or not.

Also, the Cosby Show is awesome.

The Cosby Show is too harmless and idyllic for my taste. Like most 80's sitcoms.

Incidentally, I have found some new love for the song, Killer Queen. Sometimes you know, like and even love a song for ages - nigh twenty years for me, I should think - and all of the sudden recognise how much of a masterpiece it actually is.

Perun said:
The Cosby Show is too harmless and idyllic for my taste. Like most 80's sitcoms.

I thought it was funny. I liked Bill Cosby. Later I understood he wasn't the nicest man in real life, but on that show he was great.

Michael Jackson made awesome music. And damn, dude switched effortlessly inbetween his different voice characteristics/ranges. Lots of different touches to the voice too.

The songs are pretty damn good too.

Back