Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Eddies Wingman said:
To elaborate: That kind of papers are, in my opinion, some of the most worthless contributions to modern societies.
Which is why I steer well clear of these type of papers.

Wasted The Great said:
I don't know if its hacking... Invasion of privacy maybe?  Is sitting down to a desk, seeing the password on the monitor considered hacking?  I know its an invasion, but hacking always seemed like something that required skill and work...
Apparently, to many people, "hacking" is someone changing your Facebook status when you forgot to log out in the Apple store.

banner536_v-banner3x1.jpg

Does anybody other than me cringe at the thought of those two having children?

It's 9 AM and I'm having the best breakfast in a long time: Scrambled eggs on wholemeal breadrolls, passion fruit juice, cherry yoghurt, hot, black coffee and Slayer.

I usually eat steel bars and shit nails. I decided to take it easy this morning.

And I thought I was hardcore when I walked into the woods, chased the bears away from my favourite river and caught salmon for my Sunday dinners with my bare hands ...

That's my morning exercise. I didn't even think it was worth to mention it.

Perun said:
Does anybody other than me cringe at the thought of those two having children?
Unfortunately, over the next few weeks or months, these two are going to be the main players in the Euro crisis. They could make or break the rest of Europe. Perish the thought!

Eddies Wingman said:
In truth, I steer clear of all papers in general as, by their very nature, they do nothing but gossip needlessly and/or try to tell me my opinion.

And.......... post.

Week 3 of my low carb and exercise workout.  Not bad so far- the first week was the hardest, now I'm getting somewhere!

Going to the Rockstar Mayhem Fest was pretty cool the other night.  I finally got to see Trivium.  Megadeth played all the songs I wanted to see!  I wasn't that impressed with Machine Head... their harmony was really off.  Godsmack was the best by far!  Great sound, great harmony, nice and clear.  At one point, the stage rolled out a second drum set and the singer climbed inside of it-- it was really fun to watch the singer and drummer go at it like that!  Disturbed was ok, but the singers voice is hurting.

Wasted The Great said:
And.......... post.

Week 3 of my low carb and exercise workout.  Not bad so far- the first week was the hardest, now I'm getting somewhere!

Going to the Rockstar Mayhem Fest was pretty cool the other night.  I finally got to see Trivium.  Megadeth played all the songs I wanted to see!  I wasn't that impressed with Machine Head... their harmony was really off.  Godsmack was the best by far!  Great sound, great harmony, nice and clear.  At one point, the stage rolled out a second drum set and the singer climbed inside of it-- it was really fun to watch the singer and drummer go at it like that!  Disturbed was ok, but the singers voice is hurting.
I heard that Godsmack was one of the best live bands out there right now.

Back