Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

portermoresby said:
The videogame talk reminded me it's about time I start playing Super Mario 64 DS again.

That's a great game, I thought about starting it again a few days ago.

I find Bioware's more recent outings to be rather less interesting. Dragon Age was utterly boring, for instance.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Damn, winter sucks! There are way less concerts around this time of year and the weather sucks too.

Bwahaha. Earlier tonight I went for 10 km skiing with a mate. It was great. Winter rocks.

Has anyone played Harvest Moon on DS???
Is it good?
Years ago I used to play it for hours on my PSX but the one that came out for PS2 wasn't as good.

LooseCannon said:
I find Bioware's more recent outings to be rather less interesting. Dragon Age was utterly boring, for instance.

I totally agree with that.

Murder, not really, HM never appealed to me.

Mega said:
Started Advance Wars for the DS again yesterday. It's cute, but this type of games is always too hard for me.

lol I love that game. I think I beat it. It's been a long time since I've played it though. It is extremely hard.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Sadly, I'm not into winter sports. It's great if you are though.

It's more recreation than sports for me. But cross-country skiing is bloody good exercise as well. Second to swimming, it's the endurance sport in which one uses most parts of the body at the same time. Arms, chest, back and legs all get a good dose of workout.

I forgot to mention the lungs. It was easy to feel that it was my first endurance exercise in weeks. Even on flat stretches I had a hard time ... and tomorrow I'll play football for the first time in a month. That's going to be painful ...

Eddies Wingman said:
Bwahaha. Earlier tonight I went for 10 km skiing with a mate. It was great. Winter rocks.

Personally don't like it at all. Freezing hell, when it's not freezing, everything is wet and dirty and stuff, blargh.
But It's good time to do a driver's licence :D

Back