Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Today I have come to the conclusion that Internet attention seeking will be the downfall of makind.

Here's what I'm trying to convey:
"Sir, reactor number 12 is about to explode!"

"Like, dont hassle me you noob, im trying to bring teh lols with this hilarious pic of myself on teh myspace.."

Bang.

And we remain in pieces of nothingness...

Black Dragon said:
Today I have come to the conclusion that Internet attention seeking will be the downfall of makind.

Here's what I'm trying to convey:
"Sir, reactor number 12 is about to explode!"

"Like, dont hassle me you noob, im trying to bring teh lols with this hilarious pic of myself on teh myspace.."

Bang.

And we remain in pieces of nothingness...

Chernobyl '86?

Only...
"Comrade, reactor number 12 is about to explode!"
"Don't hassle me, comrade, I'm about to beat Kasparov at his own game!  And turn that heating thingy up another notch-it's freezing in here!"

Ka-Boom-ski

Britain decides not to go nuclear
Finland does, on the other hand...but only because the wind was blowing that way :rolleyes:

Silky said:
Chernobyl '86?

Only...
"Comrade, reactor number 12 is about to explode!"
"Don't hassle me, comrade, I'm about to beat Kasparov at his own game!  And turn that heating thingy up another notch-it's freezing in here!"

Ka-Boom-ski

Britain decides not to go nuclear
Finland does, on the other hand...but only because the wind was blowing that way :rolleyes:
I see you watch "Have I Got News For You" aswell :p
A classic programme, Paul Merton is one of my favourite comedians.

Conor said:
I see you watch "Have I Got News For You" aswell :p
A classic programme, Paul Merton is one of my favourite comedians.

Indeed.  My sister got to watch the recording of it a few weeks ago (can't remember who hosted-it was the one after the one Julian Clary hosted)...I am so envious. :(

Silky said:
Indeed.  My sister got to watch the recording of it a few weeks ago (can't remember who hosted-it was the one after the one Julian Clary hosted)...I am so envious. :(
I would actually guess that being in the audience isn't as good as watching at home but that may be the sour grapes spewing fourth...

Last week's episode was strange seeing as the guest outshone the regulars.  That comedian guy with the beard was a riot... one of the funniest episodes ever... especially the bit with the guy going for the "IT interview" :p

Possibly the best presenter on Have I Got News For You is Boris Jonson(sp?). His idiocy is so startlingly terrible, and with the fact he's (was?) an MP, it becomes even funnier. Oh Boris :rolleyes:

Hunlord said:
Possibly the best presenter on Have I Got News For You is Boris Jonson(sp?). His idiocy is so startlingly terrible, and with the fact he's (was?) an MP, it becomes even funnier. Oh Boris :rolleyes:
He is in the shadow cabinet now methinks...

I actually dislike the guest presenters... it was much better with just the one person.  This really shows up my deep routed insecurities :p

In saying that though, Trevor McDonald was a laugh and Jeremy Clarkson revealed once and for all that he is a one trick pony.

Conor said:
I would actually guess that being in the audience isn't as good as watching at home but that may be the sour grapes spewing fourth...
Maybe, but seeing it live you get to see all the outake bits you don't see on TV, which can be funny also. But if they fluff a line, you may have to sit through that joke again and again and......

And if it weren't that funny first time round....

What's this; no replies for three days?!  What great insanity is this, citizens?  Do you really think the Greeks have...oh, wait...that's something...else.... :-[ ^_^

Yep! Totally. I love da fuckin' brutality! Stay brutal and sick, support the scene, go to shows, and just keep slamming it up! Don't talk bad about anybody or else you won't get to play live with Ensuckment! ^_^

Here's a post from Silky, since he is unable to post here for some unknown reason hidden well inside the depths of Abazagorath.

Transmission initiate.

Ensuckement are...? :huh: You're turning into UltraBoris, BD...  ^_^

And speaking of Boris, who always goes on in his reviews about Judas 'Fucking' Priest and Dark Fucking Angel, why is it that some bands (those above and Maiden) sound natural with an (almost earned) 'Fucking' whereas other twin-barrelled bands such as Iced Earth and Blind Guardian just don't sound right if you try and insert one in?

Transmission complete.

My reply:

Silky, he's Ultraboris, that's all you need to know. There's no requirement for an explanation of his behaviour patterns. ;)

Back