Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

BD, Hunlord, and other kvlt pagans, I have been away recording a song for my acoustic black metal band (in which i am the only person in it), and i have finished.

The song is called "Gr1m and Slow" which has a slow beginning, and all of a sudden, gets extremely kvlt.

I, for the first time, have added KEYBOARDS into one of my songs!!!!

DOWNLOAD IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=78A307822451EAC6

>:[ 

I can't praise or kick people. Can you?

EDIT: And for some reason it says I only have 31 posts.

Child of the grave, I used to have somewhere around 110 posts, and then they got reduced. WtF iS tAhT mAn!!?@?!oneone!@!11!!!unouno!!

fuzzboy said:
BD, Hunlord, and other kvlt pagans, I have been away recording a song for my acoustic black metal band (in which i am the only person in it), and i have finished.

The song is called "Gr1m and Slow" which has a slow beginning, and all of a sudden, gets extremely kvlt.
Hmm! Gr1m indeed.

I've attempted the game a few times, kept on getting run over. Gave up after about five attempts (I don't have enough patience to master PC games). Some bugger must have gotten across though.

Albie said:
I've attempted the game a few times, kept on getting run over. Gave up after about five attempts (I don't have enough patience to master PC games). Some bugger must have gotten across though.

I managed to get across after a few goes.  It's quite a poor man's frogger.  I really don't know why they put it on the site in the first place.  Still.....

Silky said:
I managed to get across after a few goes.  It's quite a poor man's frogger.  I really don't know why they put it on the site in the first place.  Still.....
I got across the road!
Not >:[

PS, check out the video linked to my sig.

Conor said:
t3h dir3t0r :mellow:
I didn't act or do the voices.
The acting is stolen from episode 1.
Well it was expertly put together, I especially like the shit spewing forth from Firefox man's anus on to the bodies and faces of his nemises. I even commented on it :mellow:

Hunlord said:
Well it was expertly put together, I especially like the shit spewing forth from Firefox man's anus on to the bodies and faces of his nemises. I even commented on it :mellow:
But you only gave it a 3 star rating :(

Excuse you, I gave it a five star rating. There was a one star rating already, so it was an average of the two. >:[

Back