Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

See! They've done it again!!! Very confusing editing. They leave in the worst part, and leave out what I would think was the less offensive of the two words....
Well, I think most of you know the quote anyway, right? You know what I was going for there....

GREAT MUSICIAN IN MY HOUSE! GREAT MUSICIAN IN MY ROOM! GREAT MUSICIAN ON MY BED! (Paul Di'Anno's voice saying "Oh") IVE GOT A GREAT MUSICIAN WAAAAIIIIIIIITING FOOOOOR MEEEEEEEEEE!

Buy now to prevent disapointment during the African Moose mating season!
*Puts on his salesperson grin* >> [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]122485[/snapback]​
[/quote]

A moose once bit my sister.....
No Really! She was carving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given to her by Svenge- her brother-in-law- an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink".....

We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

.....Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty...

(A little Monty Python for ya there...)

[!--QuoteBegin-Liberation+Nov 11 2005, 02:13 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Liberation @ Nov 11 2005, 02:13 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]GREAT MUSICIAN IN MY HOUSE! GREAT MUSICIAN IN MY ROOM! GREAT MUSICIAN ON MY BED! (Paul Di'Anno's voice saying "Oh") IVE GOT A GREAT MUSICIAN WAAAAIIIIIIIITING FOOOOOR MEEEEEEEEEE!
[snapback]122818[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Heh heh heh! GREAT MUSICIAN GREAT MUSICIAN GREAT MUSICIAN GREAT MUSICIAN GREAT MUSICIAN. I'm a GREAT MUSICIAN, you're a GREAT MUSICIAN, we're ALL a GREAT MUSICIAN!!!!
Actually quite the compliment, isn't it?

Ahhhh, I just found out that it doesn't work when it's plural. Cunts doesn't equal GREAT MUSICIANS. So why can I say cunts and not GREAT MUSICIAN?

Please excuse my earlier posts. I cannot be held accountable for what I post at 2 AM (tee hee) after I've taken ambien! So, you think there's enough posts yet?

nope there is never enough [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Here comes randomness!!

OK! You want random? Here! I say the chocolate pudding is twice the fencepost! Spending an extended time in female company can be mentally diorientating and physically confusing! Under no circumstances are Furbies allowed to engage in hand to hand combat with ninjas! Brocolli originated from technicolor Smurfs! Come off that highball and eat your sofa!....*panting* There. You happy now?

Uh oh! The invasion has begun! The bananas are here! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sing the Song of Rebirth to thwart the oppostion! Oops! I forgot the words! Oh well this will have to:

Hey Tim, lets go talk to Howard.
Yeah that's a good idea.

Hey Howard, how are you doing?
Yeah Howard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
You guys are crazy man!

Hey Howard, i was breathing oxigen today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Howard, i was wondering if you had like, that Napalm Death album?

Oh, you guys are insane!
You guys are crazy!

Hey Howard, I was walking on the sidewalk today.

Hey Howard, I was wondering, you know like,
you like have a pencil or something?

There is never enough of the spammy grinmess, it shall prevail.

Hi.First reply.Wanna help [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .

Hey, that's cool all right but it's a shame that you don't get the post count increased in the madness forum. That said, it's all fun. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] How grim am I here? [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

IIIIIIII CAAAAAAAAAANNNN'T BEEE SYMPATHIZING WIIIIITH AAA NEEEEWWW FFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those bananas are creeping me out... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] OH MY GOD! Now they're in here! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] HOW DID THEY GET IN HERE???? [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] DEAR SWEET JESUS!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] YOU'VE SET THEM LOOSE ON US!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WON'T SOMEONE SAVE US FROM THE BANANAS???

Nope... Save yourself... Which reminds me....

Don't you think I'm a Saviour?
Don't you think I could Save you?
Don't you think I could Save your life?

Well?

[!--QuoteBegin-that girl+Nov 15 2005, 10:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(that girl @ Nov 15 2005, 10:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Those bananas are creeping me out... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] OH MY GOD! Now they're in here!  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] HOW DID THEY GET IN HERE????  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] DEAR SWEET JESUS!!!  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] YOU'VE SET THEM LOOSE ON US!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
              [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WON'T SOMEONE SAVE US FROM THE BANANAS???
[snapback]123109[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Damn it! If only I remember where those lyrics are! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] They will consume our souls...

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Nov 15 2005, 06:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Nov 15 2005, 06:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Damn it! If only I remember where those lyrics are! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  They will consume our souls...
[snapback]123117[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
SAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!! I'M A WOMAN!!! I GET TO BE SAVED FIRST!!!! LEAVE THE CHILDREN BEHIND!!!! THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF 14 YEAR OLDS ANYWAY!!!!

*screams insanely* THE BANANAS ARE HYPNOTIZING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't save you... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] these guys are so funny.
But now it's time for some [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] is not funny. It is a statue of Adrian Smith's penis, and must be respected at all times!

All hail to the great [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back