Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Im eating altoids.. cinnamon

Fantasy Football my shoes Mr Underpants in 20 minutes without anchovies please.

I'm in school researching for an essay i'm going to do on Maiden.

I'm on my school holidays doing test maths papers. Waheyy!!! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Nov 5 2005, 08:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Nov 5 2005, 08:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm off to do something grim and necro like burning down a church.
[snapback]122207[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You aren't Norwegian by any chance are you? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

2322 and going strong

Point at something!! [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

*Points at another church* Okay, one of you get ready to take a picture of me burning it down and acting evil for the Christians will fear my troll-like powers! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Awaken the pagan wrath of dark Nordic spawn!

DID YOU KNOW that 'angered' is an anagram of 'enraged'!!! Fantastic, isn't it? [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don't forget the classic Axl Rose - Oral Sex! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh yeah well Iron Maiden- Die Iron Man, maybe they do have a grudge against Ozzy and Sabbath.

Chips, crisps, crisps, chips. How am I supposed to tell the difference? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Chips, crisps, crisps, chips. How am I supposed to tell the difference? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
With a Chip-O-Meter (Patent Pending)! With a Chip-O-Meter (Patent Pending), you can discover that a chip and a crisp are not alike! Chip-O-Meter (Patent Pending) only costs 89 dollars and 50 cents ($89.50)! Buy Chip-O-Meter (Patent Pending) NOW and recieve a lifetimes supply of oxygen! Guarenteed under water to a depth of 0 meters! Call 0181-CHIPO NOW! Or visit our website at [a href=\'http://www.Chip-O-Meter.com\' target=\'_blank\']www.Chip-O-Meter.com[/a]!!!!!!!!!

Buy now to prevent disapointment during the African Moose mating season!
*Puts on his salesperson grin* >> [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAMMITY SPAM, SPAMMITY SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin' fuck fuck...oh now I'm the GREAT MUSICIAN!

(Heh, Mission from 'Arry...wish I'd actually heard it...)

Okay, I really need to do something about this insomnia...
And apparently, I can't say that quote from Mission from 'Arry... I can say fuckin' fuck fuck, but not GREAT MUSICIAN?

Back