Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

LooseCannon said:
Am I the only one who can actually have one beer and be happy?

Nah.  Lots of nights, I'll grill out and have only one beer with my burgers/brats. 

Tho, lately, I haven't had any.... and I have a bottle of wine I opened and haven't finished. 

Drag.  I was out in the rain grilling just the other day!  My girls make fun, cause I grill in the rain or snow...

now I'm in the mood for burgers and beer!

128928476713279554.jpg

Wasted CLV said:
now I'm in the mood for burgers ...

Do you North Americans eat anything else?  :P

Something else:
I just heard Obama saying: "We here in the United States are spending about $6,000 more [per head] than other advanced countries where they're just as healthy".

:blink:
That's really rediculous! Time to change that.

Forostar said:
Do you North Americans eat anything else?  :P

Ah, they are just too easy to eat!!  Tho, in reality, it's been a while for burgers on the grill.  Chicken, brats, steak, or pork chops-- sure!

Something else:
I just heard Obama saying: "We here in the United States are spending about $6,000 more [per head] than other advanced countries where they're just as healthy".

:blink:
That's really rediculous! Time to change that.

It's a fucked up system.  The doctors over charge, because they know that 25%+ won't ever pay their bill.  The gov't welfare system, allows (or seems to) for doctors to charge a different amount for those patients than others.  It seems as if they know exactly how much they can charge the gov't and get away with it, so they charge the max.  If they are allowed $150 for a procedure, even if they only charge a normal patient $75, they'll charge the $150.  I'd be willing to bet that debt collectors in the US call for medical debt than any other reason.

Genghis Khan said:
I can't make burgers on my BBQ.  The crazy weather, it keeps raining and raining and...

That's not a fucking excuse.  I was making sausages in the thunderstorm we had last week.

It sounds delicious, is what it does.

And there's nothing wrong with hamburgers, Foro.  Making them yourself is the ideal way to do it, of course.

LooseCannon said:
Am I the only one who can actually have one beer and be happy?

If I'm at home, I can have one beer. If I'm out, and having dinner, I've got no problem with having only one beer. But if you're with other people, who are also having a beer, you will end up having more. That's my experience.

And everyone, please stop talking about burgers, bacon and cheese. I get hungry.

I think I'm gonna finish off that wine tonite.. so it looks like I'm gonna grill some steak and a tater... i take potatoes, microwave them for 5 min (yeah, cheater), then cut them up, set them on aluminum foil, pour some olive oil, garlic, onion, salt and pepper, shake it all up, then wrap it up and set it on the grill...

....and realize he's cooking without wasting fears!

edit: @wasted, right now I have made exactly 3000 posts more than you.

Forostar said:
....and realize he's cooking without wasting fears!

edit: @wasted, right now I have made exactly 3000 posts more than you.

Hey, that's cool!  Damn, I have a lot of catching up to do...in forums that have meaning (the bulk of my posts are madness, I think)

Back