Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

SinisterMinisterX said:
Of course you can end a sentence with "or". I just did

But you used it there as a noun, Reverend. Not a conjunction! :)

And I like girls, sweetie, but you know... if you get me drunk enough...  :bigsmile:

Quetzalcoatlus said:
:)
Speaking of which : are you single, or...?

Of course you can end a sentence with "or"
He just did.
I just did.

:P

I don't like girls... i like women  :innocent:  (or at least that is what my GF keeps telling me...supposedly, women know more than girls)

In other news, I revived my old desky by Ubuntu-izing it.....  so far so good.

Also, interesting enough, my oldest daughter is playing the part of Dory, in School House Rock (yes, from back in our saturday morning cartoon days)-- she is singing 'A noun is a person place or thing'... along with 'conjunction junction, what's your function'....

A boy named Daniel, that she was in 'talent team' with.  We got to listen to the whole School House Rock 'album' on the way to KC and back...

School House Rock? Something that I don't ever recall seeing (or even knowing about). I do remember the Banana Splits, though.

im_an_idiot.png

My son keeps wanting me to do that... but I haven't caved in.  Yet.

So, in case anyone wanted to know, Wednesday must be 'Fucker Day' at my bike shop.  Only the really big fuckers and assholes are out and about today.  All the nice people are either riding, working, or having sex with the other nice people.

Wasted CLV said:
So, in case anyone wanted to know, Wednesday must be 'Fucker Day' at my bike shop.  Only the really big fuckers and assholes are out and about today.  All the nice people are either riding, working, or having sex with the other nice people.

Sadly, I'm doing none of that either. Instead, I'm just lying around like a rock curing my leg... :(

windows_7.png

That is a drag.  I've torn up my knee 3 times, and it has always sucked, and ended up with me, pain killers, and rehab.  Just ice it, take some advil to releive the pain and reduce the swelling, and stay cool.

Well, what's funny is that there is no swelling at all, the knee looks normal.

I already refer to it as my war injury. ;)

You know you're a true Maiden fan when you listen to The Prisoner and have 22, Acacia Avenue stuck in your head afterward. \,,/

No joke, I've been abstinent for so long that I was drunk from four beers over four hours on Saturday, and I even had a mild hangover the next day.

That is just un-cool.  Meh.  I do that on occasion, go with out beer for a week or so.  Then I figure 'what the hell' and have one.  Now, it just seems wrong to be cooking on the grill without drinking a beer.  My boss gave me a 6-pack of 'Hoegaarden', and it is pretty damn good.  I've been sipping on that lately.

I agree, but it's just that I'd been hammered a bit too often and heavy early this year, so I decided to slow it down a bit.

Perun said:
I just registered at Facebook, in case anybody cares.
I got roped into that - well I say roped, it was still my choice. It seemed that I was the only member of my family not on Facebook. And considering how spread out we are, it seemed like a good way to keep in touch - until I got a zillion challenges and invitations and so on over time. Personally, I just ignore them.

Back