LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing the videos. Great performances. Bruce and Adrian are really funny (check during his TNOTB solo, he starts it with the same lick he ends his Sanctuary solo in Live After Death). I love Adrian's new version of the Aces High solo (the original is classic too). It seems Adrian is also part of the ''guitar fun'' during RTTH (usually done by Dave and Janick). Janick is the one who certainly has the most fun live.

Attachments

• Dave, Adrian and Janick.jpg
    Dave, Adrian and Janick.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 6
Weed being legal in a certain state doesn’t make it legal inside a public building. That is still illegal, just like smoking cigarettes inside a public building. Bruce has a legitimate gripe here.

I have nothing against people who wanna get high, but people who smoke indoors are jerks. Just have an edible or something.

Apologies, didn't realise smoking indoors was illegal in the States

DC show on Sunday was great. I enjoyed the opening 3 songs the most as expected as they were new live songs for me, but the entire night was a blast. The only set downer for me was really Blood Brothers but I've never cared for that song anyway even though I completely understand the sentiment on why they chose to play it.

I did notice slightly slower tempos in a number of songs (Revelations, Fear of the Dark, Aces High) which gave them honestly a little more power.

Bruce sounded amazing to me, especially considering it's nearly the end of the tour.

I have to imagine the band is really looking forward to this never ending Legacy of the Beast touring cycle to finally be over. Can't wait to see what next years tour has in store for us!

DC show on Sunday was great. I enjoyed the opening 3 songs the most as expected as they were new live songs for me, but the entire night was a blast. The only set downer for me was really Blood Brothers but I've never cared for that song anyway even though I completely understand the sentiment on why they chose to play it.

I did notice slightly slower tempos in a number of songs (Revelations, Fear of the Dark, Aces High) which gave them honestly a little more power.

Bruce sounded amazing to me, especially considering it's nearly the end of the tour.

I have to imagine the band is really looking forward to this never ending Legacy of the Beast touring cycle to finally be over. Can't wait to see what next years tour has in store for us!
I was there in DC too, awesome show. For me, the "downer" was The Clansman, it seemed to drag the encore. 2 minutes to Midnight would've been better there. I loved Blood Brothers live, it sounds better than the studio version. The crowd was great waving their hands in sync during the song.

Can't wait for the TDOFP Tour next year! I assume they will announce NA dates as soon as next week?

I was there in DC too, awesome show. For me, the "downer" was The Clansman, it seemed to drag the encore. 2 minutes to Midnight would've been better there. I loved Blood Brothers live, it sounds better than the studio version. The crowd was great waving their hands in sync during the song.

Can't wait for the TDOFP Tour next year! I assume they will announce NA dates as soon as next week?
Agreed on The Clansman - I dig that song more than Blood Brothers but it was weird as a part of the encore. Then again, the entire encore sequence was weird with The Trooper of all things being the first tune back after Iron Maiden. Small gripe though, I had a great time and the set list changes did make this version of the tour much fresher than it probably had any reason to be for a 4+ year old tour.

The crowd seem to dig the newer/rarer tunes but you could definitely tell an audible increase in excitement when the classic songs were played. That's why those tunes are still concert staples.

Saw early, early morning there were some great seats released for NC. I was planning on going to NC or Tampa but unfortunately I've dealing with a health issue atm and it would be wise for me to stay put. Oh well, hoping they might sneak in a few US dates in 2023 if not I will catch them in 2024.

Don't know if we had anyone at the Greensboro show from last night, but pictures coming in from Maiden's Twitter looks like the upper deck looked quite full. Looked rather vacant on Ticketmaster a couple weeks ago.

Agreed on The Clansman - I dig that song more than Blood Brothers but it was weird as a part of the encore. Then again, the entire encore sequence was weird with The Trooper of all things being the first tune back after Iron Maiden. Small gripe though, I had a great time and the set list changes did make this version of the tour much fresher than it probably had any reason to be for a 4+ year old tour.
I think Trooper is great to open the encores. Clansman there is a bit odd, but it works well before RTTH with its anthemic chorus, melodies and middle part for crowd participation. Blood Brothers is great regardless of its position in the set, awesome live song. The setlist is fresh only because of the new songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back