LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backstage is probably just a big pile of bike puncture kits from Halfords. Bruce tripping all over them on his way up the gantry.

View attachment 23053
Yeah, I can't imagine these things lasting the amount of shows they've been on without having some challenges. Kudos to the crew for keeping this show going as long as they have, storing this stuff for 3 years, getting it all out of storage and back together. It's pretty cool.

Or it would be dangerous hanging over the heads of some very valuable musicians, not to mention take up more space in transit than a glorified beach ball ;)

Halfords is a store thet sells bikes and accessories like tyre pumps and puncture repair kits :D

That said, someone did make a song called Rob Halford Robs Halfords, and a cartoonist did a great illustration of this act taking place. I'll have to post a link here

I love that they still have a lot of fun live. <3

Attachments

• Janick and Eddie.jpg
    Janick and Eddie.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Dave, Adrian and Bruce.jpg
    Dave, Adrian and Bruce.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 27
  • The Three Amigos.jpg
    The Three Amigos.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Janick and Dave.jpg
    Janick and Dave.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Dave and Adrian.jpg
    Dave and Adrian.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Dave and Steve.jpg
    Dave and Steve.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Nicko.jpg
    Nicko.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Bruce during FOTD.jpg
    Bruce during FOTD.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Adrian with a hat.png
    Adrian with a hat.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Bruce during RTTH.jpg
    Bruce during RTTH.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 24
If they decide to go with the 86 theme for the staging next year, I'm really going to wonder what could have been in terms of a full-on permanent Senjutsu stageset.

Nothing screams more “Japanese palace” than 2 flying motorbikes!

Exactly.

I like the overall aesthetic of the Senjutsu realm - the inflatable pagodans don't look too bad and even the middle one is... ok (albeit very 2D and "cardobardy") from a certain angle and with all the lights and whatever, but I think that particular backdrop isn't that interesting, especially as the pagonda in the middle hides good deal of it. I was expecting the landscape with the tower to be the backdrop, but well, that would also get hid behind the pagonda, so whatever... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back