LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can I ask little question here, even if this ain't the exact proper thread?
One of the persons on the internet said and claimed that "Bruce has had more costume changes than the average usual band etc."
and he was referring to the 2008 show. Now I saw that show 3 times..but how many different costumes he had?
The vest/trousers thing was the main, then there was Trooper-outfit, the cape during ROTAM and etc..
What else were there?

Hey, can I ask little question here, even if this ain't the exact proper thread?
One of the persons on the internet said and claimed that "Bruce has had more costume changes than the average usual band etc."
and he was referring to the 2008 show. Now I saw that show 3 times..but how many different costumes he had?
The vest/trousers thing was the main, then there was Trooper-outfit, the cape during ROTAM and etc..
What else were there?
Camouflage-vest for Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight and Revelations. Uniform for The Trooper. Plain t-shirt for Wasted Years, NOTB and Can I Play with Madness. Cape for Rime. Different vest for Powerslave until Iron Maiden. Plain t-shirt for the encore.

Camouflage-vest for Aces High, 2 Minutes to Midnight and Revelations. Uniform for The Trooper. Plain t-shirt for Wasted Years, NOTB and Can I Play with Madness. Cape for Rime. Different vest for Powerslave until Iron Maiden. Plain t-shirt for the encore.
Thanks, just that I was thinking and rewinding that show in my mind. Tried watching few clips so, there's tiny little changes over the course of the one show.

4:32 "Oh my god, we have ourselves a concert!"

I think the crowd was quite tame during the first two songs and then Bruce went ballistic with crowd control.

Anticipating that many people attending a Maiden show would find the songs at the start of the gig this year a bit underwhelming is not rocket science!

Who changes the studio versions of their solos more often live? Adrian or Dave?

I wouldn't say that. Maybe he wanted to fire up the crowd.

Both. But I'd say Dave more often, however it depends on a song. For example, he is playing both Icarus solos note for note.

Bruce hasn't moved this much since the very beginning of LOTB, which is years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back