LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember some very ropey performances of The Book of Souls title track on the early dates of that tour, after a while Bruce was singing it magnificently. In that case the level of performance improved as the tour went on rather than deteriorated. It may take some time for his voice to find form after a long period of absence from lengthy singing sessions.

Clansman is the longest song they've put on the encores.

But it's not like they didn't have other long songs in this position: Hallowed Be Thy Name, Blood Brothers and Journeyman.
Yeah, they did have longer songs in encores, but those are usually about 7 minutes, but this one is about 9 minutes and really fits in the middle (like in RIR) or in the beginning (like in first 2 legs), not at the end. I think except FREEDOM! parts, audience wasn't as excited as it was in Sign of the cross for example.
If they don't change setlist, I think it'll be good to at least change order of some songs in the setlist...

Can we expect Rock in Rio or Donnington shows being filmed for live album or DVD? It’s time for a DVD finally! Or will we be getting one for the Senjutsu tour next year? Opinions?

Can we expect Rock in Rio or Donnington shows being filmed for live album or DVD? It’s time for a DVD finally! Or will we be getting one for the Senjutsu tour next year? Opinions?
They always cover album tour with DVD album but this tour is so epic that it will be sad if they dont record video album.

I hope it will be some European show, because RiR is one of the last shows and who knows in what kind of shape Bruce voice will be or fatigue of the band after such a big tour.

I dont want another Mexico live album.

That's what I wanted to ask! I don't think they'll do Donington or Rock in Rio, 'cause they already did albums from those places, but it would be nice to get DVD/another live album from somewhere on this tour. Balkans maybe?

They always cover album tour with DVD album but this tour is so epic that it will be sad if they dont record video album.

I hope it will be some European show, because RiR is one of the last shows and who knows in what kind of shape Bruce voice will be or fatigue of the band after such a big tour.

I dont want another Mexico live album.
Maybe we'll get only DVD from 3. leg, 'cause we already have live album from this tour (2. leg)...
That would be also a good comparison - comparing setlists, performances...

Maiden abandoned DVD's, methinks. If we get a concert release from LOTB tour, I think it will be from the first 2 legs (because we have new songs this year). They already released a live album from the tour, so the chances are 50/50. This tour with the epic stage set totally deserves it. At least we have the RIR show from 2019.

I wonder if there will be a live stream from RIR again, Download also usually streams two or three songs... I really want a pro-shot footage of the Senjutsu songs from this tour and of Blood Brothers (because it's the other new song for the tour).

I definitely think there will be a concert release from the Senjutsu tour, especially if they play the whole album live.
Maybe we'll get only DVD from 3. leg, 'cause we already have live album from this tour (2. leg)...
Maiden's concert videos and live albums are always from the same leg of a tour.

Really? You find it that different from other places? You have been in a show in Athens?
No, I wanted to go this year in Athens but due my vessel schedule I am going to skip it.

But always when I watch YT videos crowd is crazy with handflares, definitly after S.America it looks like best place for live album. And I am a football fan s I know how crazy are Greek ultras :D

I still want a bluray, or atleast a youtube release like Book of Souls on youtube, and a fucking vinyl/CD release from the Legacy Tour during 2018. And then they can do another release like that next year on a Senjutsu tour

Amen brother! That would be sick in deed! Speaking of Balkans, it's a very strong European segment in this Forum. Probably the strongest after UK.

Just imagine, Maiden with special guest Kusturica!!
I googled: Kusturica russia.
Voila:
"Sarajevo-born Serbian film director Emir Kusturica said in Belgrade on Thursday that he believes the war in Ukraine represents a war against Eastern Orthodoxy which was “prepared with the assistance of the Pentagon” and accused Ukraine of having a “pro-Nazi” government. "

Kusturica can go into russian warship direction.

And I will not be mistaken, if I say that in Balkan's there's some- not so small - level of support for f*** russia. Such a shame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back