LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw. Still reserving my judgment for catching everything on Youtube, and seeing how they go a couple of shows in.

Wait until you watch the Lisbon and Barcelona Youtube clips! :lol:

Aces High as first encore on the Maiden England 2012-2014 tour should have been a cautionary tale, but it seems Bruce's hubris knows no limits!

Actually, I'm quite satisfied with the setlist on paper.
Yup... 100% agreed.
I would switch TNOTB
Now here it's quite the opposite... just leave it be.
Agreed.
and replace "Sign of the Cross"
ARE YOU INSANE? :p
a shorter epic, like Phantom
Yup agreed. Monster of a tune.
not-too vocally demanding shorter song, like "Killers"
Also agreed.

Just leave TNOTB and SOTC alone will ya? :D

Just got back from show. Amazing atmosphere, Great show. But something was odd with Bruce during aces high. I have never seen him so tired. He was just standing trough whole song and waiting to finish the show. I think that Aces high was too Much for him as last song. Everything else was Great. My seventh show, and by far best production so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20220522_211119.jpg
    IMG_20220522_211119.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
Just tune down a step ffs! Bruce is going to end up like Paul Stanley if he keeps on straining his voice like this

BIMS7y.gif

Just got back from show. Amazing atmosphere, Great show. But something was odd with Bruce during aces high. I have never seen him so tired. He was just standing trough whole song and waiting to finish the show. I think that Aces high was too Much for him as last song. Everything else was Great. My seventh show, and by far best production so far.
Ok from this angle the inflatable Pagoda towers do look a bit naff... hope they've got some sturdier ones next year :lol:

I think they are going to change it. Plus it's his second gig in almost 3 years he will eventually build up the stamina again
Please don't do this to me hahahahahah
He will never sound like this but this made me laugh. Coverdale hitting the notes in still of the night has become funny nowadays it sounds like tarzan screaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back