LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to see The Wicker Man and FtGGoG dropped. I realise they were not crowd favourites during the previous leg of the tour, but for me both songs would be among the highlights. I would gladly trade Revelations and The Clansman for them. Not thrilled with the addition of Blood Brothers either.

But I'm still super excited for the three Senjutsu tracks and Sign of the Cross. Don't get me wrong, I'll enjoy it all, but these are the songs I'm looking forward to the most.

Definitely more tours. Maybe even more studio albums. Bruce at least wants to do one more album.
In an interview he said they almost started recording another one during the pandemic. So yeah , 1 record at least

I doubt they play the entire album tho, more like add 3 of Steves epics and end up with 6
Bruce and Nicko want to play the whole album for sure. There is a big chance for that, I think.
Sad to see The Wicker Man and FtGGoG dropped. I realise they were not crowd favourites during the previous leg of the tour, but for me both songs would be among the highlights. I would gladly trade Revelations and The Clansman for them.
The Wicker Man not a fan favorite? Agree with the rest.

Definitely more tours. Maybe even more studio albums. Bruce at least wants to do one more album.
I get that. What im saying is, you never know what life brings you next. So they want to perform these songs now, when they can?

Bruce and Nicko want to play the whole album for sure. There is a big chance for that, I think.

The Wicker Man not a fan favorite?
plans change, i doubt they play the full album heading down to Asia, NZ , Australia etc for the first time in many years unless they take this set down there, transition to full album after who knows

Sad to see FTGGOG go, I think it wouldn't mind for them if they played at least The Wicker Man in a 16-song setlist but whatever, I'm just happy to see them well and touring.

So...

In: Senjutsu, Stratego, The Writing on The Wall, Blood Brothers
Out: Where Eagles Dare, 2 Minutes To Midnight, The Evil That Men Do, The Wicker Man, For The Greater Good Of God

All I'll say is I feel sorry for people who missed the first leg!
First Leg was best setlist since 2005. Don't understand their fascination with Revelations

So...

In: Senjutsu, Stratego, The Writing on The Wall, Blood Brothers
Out: Where Eagles Dare, 2 Minutes To Midnight, The Evil That Men Do, The Wicker Man, For The Greater Good Of God

All I'll say is I feel sorry for people who missed the first leg!
was hoping to relive that feeling a little bit since it's been 4 years since I saw for the first time where eagles dare and ftggog

Crowd going crazy during Aces High. That's why they should have kept it as the opener. Senjutsu is nothing compared to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back