LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden shirt is probably the most common and so Maiden is everywhere...and Im so proud of it.
I think someone said that seeing Maiden shirts at other bands/artists shows or in Hollywood films proves how big they really are.
They might not be even near the most sold, or known or anything like that, but the shirts are really there.
There was some sort of study on this matter some years ago, or atleast some kind of article..
Maiden shirts are very accessible cause you can get them for like 3€ at H&M

I am betting they will open with Senjutsu world. Most plausible. Senjutsu song will start in the vein of If Eternity Should Fail.

I think he sings the entire song from the platforms and will run out onstage for the start of Stratego.
I imagined this previously that if they start with that song, Bruce won't be necessarily visible fully and he ain't on the floor during the song.
Just thought of these things when I had initial and dozen listening sessions of Senjutsu (ever since the release)..I waited for these shows so much.
Im pretty hyped up even waiting here at my computer, thinking how I will experience this when I get to see them live in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back