LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pre-show ambience is is one of the things that are worth of a Maiden show…all the people with Maiden t-shirts although you can always find someone wearing a Metallica one and ruins the night :lol:
I remember when I saw Priest on the Redeemer of Souls tour the Maiden shirts far exceeded Priest

The pre-show ambience is is one of the things that are worth of a Maiden show…all the people with Maiden t-shirts although you can always find someone wearing a Metallica one and ruins the night :lol:
When I saw Tool the last time my brother and I were the only two people in the entire building without Tool shirts on. I wonder how much money bands make a night in merch?

Iron Maiden shirt is probably the most common and so Maiden is everywhere...and Im so proud of it.
I think someone said that seeing Maiden shirts at other bands/artists shows or in Hollywood films proves how big they really are.
They might not be even near the most sold, or known or anything like that, but the shirts are really there.
There was some sort of study on this matter some years ago, or atleast some kind of article..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back