11. Fear of the Dark
----------
12. The Number of the Beast
13. Iron Maiden
----------
14. Blood Brothers
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. Run to the Hills

I hope I'm wrong about Blood Brothers. It's an ok song, but I would rather hear something else.

So this tour is a mix of old historic material and Senjutsu.

Senjutsu is about war and tactics. You know who was a great tactical leader who is pretty damn historic?
Alexander the Great. It's happening

It doesn't seem to be on the band's priority list, but I'd love to see anything from my favorite IM album Somewhere in Time.
Me too, think they've overlooked some songs from that album and era, so many tours setlists haven't featured any songs from SIT..no reason to forget that album because it's outstanding album and among their finest achievements.

If they didn't touch and try CSIT on that SBIT-tour..then I don't much at all wait for them do do Alexander. But, I would say that Iron Maiden can still surprise because who would have thought that they would resurrect Flight Of Icarus back to the setlist? Right. So, in some sense I feel that there's tiny possibility to hear Alexander The Great live someday, and hopefully H will have time to recall and remember that solo then.

My prediction:

1. Senjutsu
2. Stratego
3. Writing On the Wall
4. Where Eagles Dare
5. 2 Minutes to Midnight
6. The Trooper
7. Revelations
8. Sign of the Cross
9. Flight Of Icarus
10. The Number Of The Beast
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Hallowed Be Thy Name
13. Iron Maiden
14. Aces High
15. The Evil That Men Do
16. Run to the Hills

If the opener is Aces High (similar to 2018-2019 setlist) then Im not yet sure how the new songs would go.
But tonight it's all very clear.

Last edited:
The Best post reunion Nicko's drum kit is..... definitely The Books of Souls world tour drum kit. Gorgeous!
View attachment 20253

I hate it so much that they put all the effort into accurate Mayan visuals for the TBOS cycle, even hiring a professor to advise them on Mayan hieroglyphs, and then they just put the fucking Aztec sun stone on the bass drum. All the accuracy wasted for one cheap decor where they could have easily put something else. I get that any random 2012 crank confused the Aztec sun stone for a Mayan calendar, because obviously they know shit about anything, but with all the effort Maiden put into this, it's just such an unnecessary and preventable botch.

If they didn't touch and try CSIT on that SBIT-tour..then I don't much at all wait for them do do Alexander. But, I would say that Iron Maiden can still surprise because who would have thought that they would resurrect Flight Of Icarus back to the setlist? Right. So, in some sense I feel that there's tiny possibility to hear Alexander The Great live someday, and hopefully H will have time to recall and remember that solo then.
Maybe they could play it as it's a wish from Nicko McBrain to do it in the future... But, when ? The band could play it instead of "The Clansman"... ;)

Maybe they could play it as it's a wish from Nicko McBrain to do it in the future... But, when ? The band could play it instead of "The Clansman"... ;)
Indeed, good question when? The sands of time are running low and there's not too much time to do these things anymore.
If there's couple tours left (around) so, I hope Nicko gets his vote for Alexander The Great when they plan the setlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back