LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, that's news. No one understood Bruce's Wacken hints. :D

Honestly, I was thinking Saturday morning about whether or not I would like to go to Wacken next year and thought: If Iron Maiden was there, maybe. And then…
But do we know that this will be their only show in Germany, for example? Wacken doesn't advertise it as "Iron Maiden (only gig in Germany)".

Oh my, that's news. No one understood Bruce's Wacken hints. :D

Honestly, I was thinking Saturday morning about whether or not I would like to go to Wacken next year and thought: If Iron Maiden was there, maybe. And then…
But do we know that this will be their only show in Germany, for example? Wacken doesn't advertise it as "Iron Maiden (only gig in Germany)".
Wacken is no pleasure, there's so many idiots. They take it more as a Volksfest to get drunk and don't really care about what bands are playing. There could be anything on stage, just for the sake of Wacken. Donington is so much better.

just checked. presales start today - and (of course) again no day tickets. means I would have to spend 300 Euro just to see Maiden and 95% bullshit bands. no thanks. looking forward to a trip to Holland and Belgium instead and maybe the UK again to see Maiden next year.

I would have bought a ticket for a tour where they only played the Senjutsu album from the first to the last song. Being sent into the night with the fade outs and high Es of “Hell on Earth”, I would have been happy with that.

Hey guys! Do this, the Wacken audience won't notice. :devil:

Wacken is no pleasure, there's so many idiots. They take it more as a Volksfest to get drunk and don't really care about what bands are playing. There could be anything on stage, just for the sake of Wacken. Donington is so much better.
So, you should go to the Masters Of Rock in Vizovice, Czech Republic. It's much more quiet.

I am curious to know how they are going to market the 2023 tour… Senjutsu? Cabaret again?

I think at best you might get a winter tour with the whole album as hinted at by Bruce, and a cabaret tour for the lucrative festival money. Legacy of the Beast 4 most likely, and if they announce a Senjutsu winter tour in tandem then I wouldn't be surprised if no Senjutsu is in the summer festival tour.

But most likely is similar to 2007 as already said.

New Day of the Dead trooper label is SIT themed:lol:

Either they are on a wind up or maybe it's happening
8753e84e5c8b65cfbd0988d8090714f7fe4c25bf.jpeg

New Day of the Dead trooper label is SIT themed:lol:

Either they are on a wind up or maybe it's happening
8753e84e5c8b65cfbd0988d8090714f7fe4c25bf.jpeg
So, if we have this Eddie, it means that what Bruce has recently said while being on the European tour is true. Some SIT songs will be played. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back