Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that game in the video isn't TLOTB, but yeah. :D
I thought they did that video to raise interest because they were going to do the game? Or perhaps I imagined that ... :confused:

I wonder if Nicko was sulking because they decided he would have come in last :lol:.

The main appeal of the game is "ooh look, Iron Maiden stuff!" It's one of those things where you can get a compulsion to keep playing just for the sake of progressing, even though it's not all that entertaining. It's also good when you're bored on a bus.

The main appeal of the game is "ooh look, Iron Maiden stuff!" It's one of those things where you can get a compulsion to keep playing just for the sake of progressing, even though it's not all that entertaining. It's also good when you're bored on a bus.

I have to admit that I've managed to get a little compulsion with it. :D The PVP mode is actually enjoyable; or "PVP", while it's actually the AI using another players' troops. But yeah, even with all the tactical and "tactical" stuff in it, it's not something you consider very entertaining. Some cool animations and ideas here and there and that's it, but I kinda like some things in it.

I removed it from my phone a while ago so I didn't try to PVP thing. It was taking up too much space. I did like the idea of the community based stuff. I had a few allies from this forum who had powerful Eddies, which were very useful!

I see a NatGeo show hosted by Dickinson where they try to make something airborne out of wreckages from the junkyard. The Plane Junkies

Btw, wreckages is a valid plural of wreckage in some cases but my spell check still underlines the word

December 3rd has Bruce performing live in Israel. What's that about?
Isn't that a talk about his book? (EDIT yes, it is. :) I thought -or rather daydreamed- that he could pair these bookshop talks with solo concerts, but I think it doesn't seem likely because promoters would have already started to sell tickets).

Isn't that a talk about his book? (EDIT yes, it is. :) I thought -or rather daydreamed- that he could pair these bookshop talks with solo concerts, but I think it doesn't seem likely because promoters would have already started to sell tickets).
Was just wondering because every other date was dubbed as a "conversation with" but the Israel thing called Dickinson live

December 3rd has Bruce performing live in Israel. What's that about?

It's a conversation, a book event like all others. It's shedueled the night before my wedding, but my fiancée and me we are going no matter what.

I removed it from my phone a while ago so I didn't try to PVP thing. It was taking up too much space. I did like the idea of the community based stuff. I had a few allies from this forum who had powerful Eddies, which were very useful!

I still play LOTB game regularly. I have a 5 star Tailgunner Eddie level 100. He's pretty OP. Finding it hard to get Breeg Eddie though. Have had the odd Grave soul but no joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back