Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hi guys, please put all your pointless discussion about the LotB tour's second leg.

FYI, they won't play Alexander the Great. Please don't bring it up.

FYI, they won't play Alexander the Great. Please don't bring it up.
Hope you're wrong.

Hope they'll play in Belgrade next year and that they skip the rest of the Europe like in 2009 so that we can have a big European Maidenfans meeting here :D

I honestly can't see the set changing. All songs have gone down really well with audiences and the band themselves seem to love playing them all.

I take it as no second leg has actually been confirmed we're allowed to talk about the setlist? In all threads?

As long as there is a date in the S.F. Bay Area (IF a 2nd leg of of LOB comes to the USA), the set list can stay unchanged. My favorite all-time tune (Where Eagles Dare) is currently in the set, so I hope that wouldn't change.

As long as there is a date in the S.F. Bay Area (IF a 2nd leg of of LOB comes to the USA), the set list can stay unchanged. My favorite all-time tune (Where Eagles Dare) is currently in the set, so I hope that wouldn't change.

I think they will do only one Californian date (that has been the case for a while). San Bernardino or two nights at The Forum.

I'm hopeful for a full North American tour on EF1, myself. I can't see anything changing in the setlist with the way it's configured, and I'd be really upset if Maiden busted out a crap, boring song like Heaven Can Wait instead of For the Greater Good of God.

While Id prefer no songs to change, if they do I hope for Paschendale or Wasted Years to be added in. Although i could see Powerslave coming back which I also wouldn't be apposed to. Regardless if they come close enough I'll be going to my first Maiden gig

Second leg is confirmed? As far as setlist go - I guess that “European tour” may indicate that there will be some changes in setlist to differentiate tours. If there will be LotB part 2.

In the recent issue of Kerrang with Killers' Eddie on the cover, we can read "the graphic novel Iron Maiden : Legacy of the Beast Vol. 1 is released on October 9th via Heavy Metal Publishing".

On the one hand, it sounds like a "souvenir" release for the tour, putting a definitive stop to it and indicating that they will move forward. On the other hand, the fact there would be other volumes suggests that another leg is to be expected...

Last edited:
I really hope for a LOTB live album and video (DVD) to be released from this tour - with this setlist and the amazing stage set, it would be a real shame if they do not release ! If not, it would be SIT tour part 2: ('86) 2018....

Last edited:
As the tour has been so much appreciated, I believe they will not touch the setlist for some time. Only after the world tour we will see if there is a LOTB 2 or not.

I know it sounds selfish to 'the rest of the world', but I would love to see them doing the new album ASAP. o_O

I'm thinking this tour might just be like the ME Tour 2012-13 (2 worldwide legs featuring the same setlist in all territories). The main set is far too thematic to be changed, so I'm guessing they would only change the encores. Then again, it features 2 live staples ("Run to the Hills" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name") that have been exceptionally kept out of the setlists in recent years, so I'll doubt they'll touch those either. That leaves "The Evil That Men Do" as the only possibly exchangeable song in the setlist, IMO.

I am sure there will be a second leg next year (rest of the world; I think they might skip Europe after this year's extensive tour) and I bet the production and setlist would be exactly the same as this year.

Of course, of course. The real question is - where are we all going to meet up and hang out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back