Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by LooseCannon, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

My burd has been dyin to go back to New York (she used to live there) but I usually get in her way as city breaks aren't really my thing. I said to her the other day "Maybe we should look at New York next spring/summer." She replied thus "Are Iron fuckin Maiden playin New York?" How well she knows me.

2. Black Bart

Black Bart Ancient Mariner

The official FB page reads "Last show of the tour! You had better be loud London!" (dated from yesterday). I think it says it all...

Edington likes this.
  3. matic22

matic22 Ticketbastard tamer

New album then next year...

4. Edington

Edington Let's Get Volatile

They could mean leg of the tour. Have Maiden ever done an exclusive European tour before?

5. Perun

Perun Cheesemäster Staff Member

I'll leave this here so we know where it is when we need it.

[​IMG]

Ariana, Collin, mihai and 1 other person like this.
  6. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

The tour announcement also said that the tour is expected to continue in 2019. I think it's safe to assume that there will be a North American tour. Probably some shows in South America as well. The bigger question is whether or not they will use Ed Force One. Also if they will play in Europe or not. Bruce said at a couple of gigs "see you next year" (Berlin and London I think), so maybe we will get european shows. Possibly festivals with a couple of indoor dates. Maybe Nicko will spill the beans..

7. Forostar

Forostar Ancient Mariner

I've got the same feeling !

8. mihai

mihai The Prisoner

I feel that this tour was so great that it should be made available to other continents, as well. On the other hand, I would prefer them to get in the studio and release a new album while they are still on fire.
    Sorry USA, South America and the others, but it would be for the greater good of us all.

Hermod and Cosmiceddie like this.
  9. phantomoftheicarus

phantomoftheicarus Beelzebub

What about Pooch I think it was commenting on Instagram about visiting Boston and Tokyo next year?

10. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

If they are going to use Ed Force One, we know from previous Bruce comments that it is likely to occur in February-March, as it is cheaper to rent airplanes during that period of time. In that case, we can expect tour announcements likely in October. That also makes Europe or global dates likely, since if they have the airplane, why the fuck not use it?

11. Operations666

Operations666 Educated Fool

I hope in 2019 they’ll be touring a new album. Shame we didn’t get the Legacy tour in the US in 2018, but we know the time is short. So I prefer they get on with a new album and tour before it’s too late.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  12. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

Do you think Bruce will get a haircut for next years tour?

13. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

Asking the important questions here.

14. Wogmidget

Wogmidget I rather like the restless nights

Let me ask you this: Will Bruce be able to talk anyone else into wearing leather trousers as well?

15. Night Prowler

Night Prowler CriedWhenBazzaSued Staff Member

I'm sure some fans would be happy to see Little Davie after seeing Little Brucie on this tour.

16. Wogmidget

Wogmidget I rather like the restless nights

What gave me away?

MW564 likes this.
  17. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 As you scream into the web of silence...

All I need is for the band to come close enough to me so I can finally see them. Other than that I don’t give a fuck what they do. :p

18. Jer

Jer CriedWhenJanickStayed

By "them" do you mean the band, or the "little band"...? :huh:

Night Prowler likes this.
  19. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 As you scream into the web of silence...

Re-read the sentence, skipping every word with an E in it. You’ll find the answer.

20. Jer

Jer CriedWhenJanickStayed

"All I is for band to to so I can finally than that I don’t a fuck what do."

Sounds Jamaican. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.