Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they are doing Download. UK fans probably aren't getting more arena shows until the next album tour anyways, and I am 99% certain they will play more European shows during the LOTB tour. If not next year, then in 2020. If this year, the tour might actually be over in October next year and we might get a new album sooner rather than later.

I really hope they are doing Download. UK fans probably aren't getting more arena shows until the next album tour anyways, and I am 99% certain they will play more European shows during the LOTB tour. If not next year, then in 2020. If this year, the tour might actually be over in October next year and we might get a new album sooner rather than later.
If LOTB continues into 2020, which the pessimist in me expects, then Iron Maiden will officially be a cabaret band. I don't think there's any need for more European shows, but I won't be surprised if there are this year - but please make it only this year. Focus on the Americas and perhaps some other parts of the world, then get an album out.

If LOTB continues into 2020, which the pessimist in me expects, then Iron Maiden will officially be a cabaret band. I don't think there's any need for more European shows, but I won't be surprised if there are this year - but please make it only this year. Focus on the Americas and perhaps some other parts of the world, then get an album out.
I think they could do more shows in Europe on this tour. The demand probably is there already for next summer. At least 10 shows. In two years they could probably do 25 shows. It would be just as lazy as Maiden Englands third year, but if they can do it they probably will.

I think they'll be in North America during the European festival season. Does that mean they will be playing North American festivals? I hope not.

I hope they play really big tour (co - headline) in North American in the Summer of 2019. South Americn leg could start at the end of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back