Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My burd has been dyin to go back to New York (she used to live there) but I usually get in her way as city breaks aren't really my thing. I said to her the other day "Maybe we should look at New York next spring/summer." She replied thus "Are Iron fuckin Maiden playin New York?" How well she knows me.

The official FB page reads "Last show of the tour! You had better be loud London!" (dated from yesterday). I think it says it all...

FYI, they won't play Alexander the Great. Please don't bring it up.

I'll leave this here so we know where it is when we need it.

JEbGHT1.jpg

The official FB page reads "Last show of the tour! You had better be loud London!" (dated from yesterday). I think it says it all...
The tour announcement also said that the tour is expected to continue in 2019. I think it's safe to assume that there will be a North American tour. Probably some shows in South America as well. The bigger question is whether or not they will use Ed Force One. Also if they will play in Europe or not. Bruce said at a couple of gigs "see you next year" (Berlin and London I think), so maybe we will get european shows. Possibly festivals with a couple of indoor dates. Maybe Nicko will spill the beans..

I feel that this tour was so great that it should be made available to other continents, as well. On the other hand, I would prefer them to get in the studio and release a new album while they are still on fire.
Sorry USA, South America and the others, but it would be for the greater good of us all.

If they are going to use Ed Force One, we know from previous Bruce comments that it is likely to occur in February-March, as it is cheaper to rent airplanes during that period of time. In that case, we can expect tour announcements likely in October. That also makes Europe or global dates likely, since if they have the airplane, why the fuck not use it?

All I need is for the band to come close enough to me so I can finally see them. Other than that I don’t give a fuck what they do. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back