Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, a Romanian blog called "Thoughts from Orthodoxy " published an article which states the following ideas:

- the satanists from Iron Maiden mocked the holy cross in Athens three days before the disasters in which several people died;
- the concert was called Legacy of the Beast (meaning the legacy of the devil);
- we hereby publish 2 images from the concert (they posted 2 images - the LOTB poster and a photo from a concert with TBOS Eddie);
- the band used stained glass and mystical images from churches, but the saints were replaced by Egyptian gods, devils with horns and characters from cartoons like Spiderman (I think this was referring to the Trooper Eddie);
- you may find below the proof of blasphemy of the satanist rockers and the "joy" of their followers - they posted a video with the end of FOTD where Bruce throws the cross backstage.

This is by far the funniest things I read lately. WTF !!!

Well, it's almost week after the show and I must say - I'm still hyped. As I said before - that was the best show that I ever have seen. almost everything was great. My girlfriend still is amazed by the scale of this show. I was blown away by how much energy they still have, that's something that you have to see. The only thing that I can think of that was not 11/10 was Bruce's voice. And not that it wasn't good - it was great but when I compared some songs from Cracow to other concerts on this tour in Cracow sometimes he just shouted words instead of play with them (sorry, don't know how to put this in English :) )

I still can't get over support band.
Cracow is an amazing city, especially at night
The crowd in Cracow was amazing - whole families with kids, teens, people at my age, elderly people (two seats from me sat a couple of 75 year olds) - it was a very positive place to be.

Believe it or not, a Romanian blog called "Thoughts from Orthodoxy " published an article which states the following ideas:

- the satanists from Iron Maiden mocked the holy cross in Athens three days before the disasters in which several people died;
- the concert was called Legacy of the Beast (meaning the legacy of the devil);
- we hereby publish 2 images from the concert (they posted 2 images - the LOTB poster and a photo from a concert with TBOS Eddie);
- the band used stained glass and mystical images from churches, but the saints were replaced by Egyptian gods, devils with horns and characters from cartoons like Spiderman (I think this was referring to the Trooper Eddie);
- you may find below the proof of blasphemy of the satanist rockers and the "joy" of their followers - they posted a video with the end of FOTD where Bruce throws the cross backstage.

This is by far the funniest things I read lately. WTF !!!

It's really sad that people would utilise such a tragedy as these fires for their fucking agenda.

Wow. The tour ends in 10 days. o_O
Unfortunately for me, I didn't have the chance to see them live.
Just a guess, but I think if they decide to change the setlist a bit for the next leg, maybe Clairvoyant would replace TETMD for the encore or Dye With Your Boots On instead of WED (so 2MTM would be just after Aces High, and DWYBO
just before Clansman).

EDIT: And maybe These Colours.. would find its way into the setlist

Last edited:
Wow. The tour ends in 10 days. o_O
the-scream.jpg

From using simple logic, I think next years tour will last from June. (Download) to September (Rock In Rio).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back