Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 550 km away from Plovdiv right now and I can't go to the show because we are on vacation with the kids. Bummer

At least I can buy fake legacy of the beast shirts for 8 euros here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A question for those who have already seen the show:

How does this tour compare with other recent tours (Say SBIT onwards)?

Lots of publications are absolutely raving about it, Metal Hammer are saying its the best Maiden show ever.

Lots of publications are absolutely raving about it, Metal Hammer are saying its the best Maiden show ever.
I haven't seen it live, unfortunately, but.... yes.

The best show they have ever done IMO. It's better than The Book of Souls which was a fantastic show. It puts the very good Maiden England show to shame.

But I still think Maiden at their absolute best in 2008 is the best any band have ever been. The Oslo gig is still my favourite musical experience ever.

Haven’t posted here for ages and just dropped by to say that the 36.000 number the promoter gave to the band at rockwave festival was bullshit. There were more than 40.000 people in the gig with the promoter doing tricks to save some tax money and the place was overpacked to the max and it is a miracle something really bad didn’t happen.

I was afraid this would happen. This is typical for all big names playing in Greece. Promoters never really care about the people attending the gigs.

The Terra Vibe Park is not the best location for a gig like Iron Maiden. They should have made the concert at a football stadium in Athens. The place was packed to the gills and you couldn't move an inch. There were some moments that I thought something bad will happen with so many people stacked in there.
The show was exceptional, Bruce full of passion and emotion, he was great. Overall, a thrilling experience, I can't wait to watch them again in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back